KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 1D278882-12C3-4AF9-B67E-F33ECD25F54D

Xd 132 17x9 4.5” Bs and -12 offset thanks to @WheelsASAP for getting them to me quick with the best price around. Still on the stock tires for now. Waiting for my AAL driving lights to finish the fender split and I haven’t decided on a spare tire carrier yet. With the Artec fender liners I am going to see what it is like with the 37’s on the stock suspension. I do have a spacer lift sitting in the garage to clear the tire as a starting point.

Sponsored

nyvisual

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Rubicon
Before/After a 3" lift to remedy my sag with all the weight I have on it. I think now I'm all set. I may put on some new fenders at some point if I ever find any I like.

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club lift
How do you like those side steps? I just purchased them for my Rubi that’s on the way. Any recommendations or tips on install? Or is it pretty straight forward...Thanks!

InsulinMan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like those side steps? I just purchased them for my Rubi that’s on the way. Any recommendations or tips on install? Or is it pretty straight forward...Thanks!
This was super straight forward. I used a 5-gallon bucket to hold it up, while I lined up the holes. The only thing that sucked was having the wrong instructions, but it was easy enough to figure out. Took an hour all said and done and 35 mins of that were figuring out which holes it went in. Not sure

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club CAB8ABF3-A5CF-4A81-891C-166DA618E4BA

I got bored waiting for my AAL DRL light bracket to show up and spent a little time with a dremel and a box knife and split my front fenders. I should have used some tape and came up with a better way to trim the inner fender so it looked a bit better.

Sponsored

Rickss

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
What up! 2021 JLUR picked up in Nov. Going on for some “stuff” on the 25th!!

Added a Twin Arb and working on upgrading all lights to LED. God I hate the OEM Halogen.

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 350A76F5-9B52-447C-A5DB-9B9BA73A5259
Beautiful photo. I have my sting gray Rubi on order and I went with painted fenders / black top like this. Love that combo.

KDJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
1 Year down with minimal mods. Just have been enjoying the Jeep.
Black Rhino Warlord Wheels on stock tires.
Next will be larger tires!
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club IMG_0856
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club IMG_1523