STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

OregonJeepGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Sting Gray
Occupation
Old retired guy
My 2018 Sport S, 6 speed. OEM equipped with the LSD; I’ve added Roam side rails, Rubi shocks/springs, LED lights, and plasti-dipped the grill, so it’s pretty much a Willys w/o the heavy duty brakes now.
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club D37AB5C3-ADD3-46BB-8C72-CD8E550198A7

I’m thinking about letting go of the machined granite wheels and getting these JT spare wheels instead; saw them in a TFL YouTube video and liked the look. Just a thought at this point.
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 249563C7-52F5-4610-B8C5-90D10263F916

Last edited:

TIPOVR

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys EcoDiesel
Seeing all these really has me thinking on my future order, I was set on GCM Willys...but there's just something about the Sting Gray that makes me look twice, especially in person. Anyone else have the same dilemma?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Seeing all these really has me thinking on my future order, I was set on GCM Willys...but there's just something about the Sting Gray that makes me look twice, especially in person. Anyone else have the same dilemma?
It's a cool shade of gray, and looks different depending on light angle and time of day. Just get it!

Sponsored

bgrex

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara Altitude - Sting Gray
I had exactly the same dilemma last year - was almost ready to pull the trigger on a Granite Chrystal JLUS, and at the last minute decided to go with Sting Gray with the Altitude package (18” black wheels and trim, etc). It was 110% the right choice. Granite Chrystal looks nice...but SG looks AMAZING, and would be a home run with the black wheels and grill on a Willys. There’s no question what you must do. Good luck. We’re all counting on you! ;)

TIPOVR

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys EcoDiesel
I had exactly the same dilemma last year - was almost ready to pull the trigger on a Granite Chrystal JLUS, and at the last minute decided to go with Sting Gray with the Altitude package (18” black wheels and trim, etc). It was 110% the right choice. Granite Chrystal looks nice...but SG looks AMAZING, and would be a home run with the black wheels and grill on a Willys. There’s no question what you must do. Good luck. We’re all counting on you! ;)
I had never seen the color in person, I saw it yesterday and just WOW. Glad I'm not the only one.

Sponsored

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
Getting a little trail dust on the 2 door sting gray. New Metalcloak game changer lift, they said go find a dirt road and flex the suspension before the 1,000 mile retorque. Will do this several times over the next couple of weeks.
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 685D7C80-64B4-4BD2-8D8E-E91B882E60DD
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 685D7C80-64B4-4BD2-8D8E-E91B882E60DD
Looking good. And side shots?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Getting a little trail dust on the 2 door sting gray. New Metalcloak game changer lift, they said go find a dirt road and flex the suspension before the 1,000 mile retorque. Will do this several times over the next couple of weeks.
Looks like you're having fun flexing :)
Nice JL!