Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
Man I originally wanted Sting Gray but didn't want to wait so got black. I showed the wife and she just made *puke* noises, so I'm glad I didn't wait..lol I love that color on the Raptor, but it just looks weird on the JL.
Sponsored

Scipax

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Chevy Silverado, 2018 JL Rubicon
D1 Status, my dealership updated me today saying they expect to have it for delivery to me on April 12th...will believe it when I see it!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I really like the 3rd logo. @pixeldecals, you should make that into a decal that we can put on the side in front of the door. Would look awesome in black.
I plan to do chrome and black badges based on this design the size of the trail rated badge. I'll post more when things are a little further along. Anyone who wants to create decals feel free. I consider the sting-gray stuff public domain.

Sponsored

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Man I originally wanted Sting Gray but didn't want to wait so got black. I showed the wife and she just made *puke* noises, so I'm glad I didn't wait..lol I love that color on the Raptor, but it just looks weird on the JL.
We don't need any of that nonsense in this thread.

Nauti1313

First Name
Kit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon - Sting Grey
Occupation
Mortgage Underwriter
D1 Status, my dealership updated me today saying they expect to have it for delivery to me on April 12th...will believe it when I see it!
Good luck to you! Do you happen to have dual tops? I went into D1 early this week and Jeep Cust. Care told me wranglers are "typically" in D1 status for 2-3 weeks before an ETA is issued. I'm wondering if mine just maybe longer since I got the dual top....

JDP

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
A11DB073-55B6-430F-8347-ED60DA6160D6.png

@ThirtyOne

I have an amazing idea (at least I think so) what if you could get this produced as a replacement for the trail rated badge!!! In two options..... the normal red and black and then one in gray and black. Then we could replace the trail rated badge with these! I have no idea how hard that would be but I would definitely change out my trail rated badges for one!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
A11DB073-55B6-430F-8347-ED60DA6160D6.png

@ThirtyOne

I have an amazing idea (at least I think so) what if you could get this produced as a replacement for the trail rated badge!!! In two options..... the normal red and black and then one in gray and black. Then we could replace the trail rated badge with these! I have no idea how hard that would be but I would definitely change out my trail rated badges for one!
That's what I plan to do. I found someone who will do it at a reasonable price in chrome and black. And I will make them for whoever wants for around $45.

But to do it in Red and Black would be like $300.

I'm not making anything off of this. I am doing it for myself and just offering it to anyone who wants to get one.

Sponsored

JDP

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
That’s awesome I’m in! What a rip off to get some red on it though

Scipax

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Chevy Silverado, 2018 JL Rubicon
Good luck to you! Do you happen to have dual tops? I went into D1 early this week and Jeep Cust. Care told me wranglers are "typically" in D1 status for 2-3 weeks before an ETA is issued. I'm wondering if mine just maybe longer since I got the dual top....
I didn't grab the Dual Top option on mine, so that may be the difference.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
That’s awesome I’m in! What a rip off to get some red on it though
Actually it's more like the black and chrome is a very good deal but to get the price down they aren't flexible. When i get closer i will see what the interest is. If enough people want it and can spread the cost there may be more options. I'm trying to hold hold out until the club is a little bigger.

JDP

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I gotcha.

Wait are we talking a black version and a chrome version separately? Or is it black and chrome?

If it’s the latter I’m out. Can’t do chrome no sirree

Now some decals of your design I will contribute to regardless. Your a talented guy and I love the designs
Sponsored