Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Waiting for our 2021 JLUR SG order... Has anyone gone with a Sting Grey/Orange theme, instead of the Rubicon red? I think the first thing I'll do is dip the red hooks orange and change out the decal for an orange accented one. Just wondering if anyone has any pics of this theme?

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
Waiting for our 2021 JLUR SG order... Has anyone gone with a Sting Grey/Orange theme, instead of the Rubicon red? I think the first thing I'll do is dip the red hooks orange and change out the decal for an orange accented one. Just wondering if anyone has any pics of this theme?
Then what will you do with the stitching and the dash? And the reflectors? Orange and Grey would be dope.

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Then what will you do with the stitching and the dash? And the reflectors? Orange and Grey would be dope.
My current plans are to leave them as is for now. I think I can get away with it because they're on the interior.

Alh84

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep jl
My current plans are to leave them as is for now. I think I can get away with it because they're on the interior.
I would go green would match and pull the green out of sting gray plus it would match ur red interior. The orange would look like shit in the sunlight and would look ok in the shade or at night and would not match red interior at all.

Sponsored

e-pill

First Name
edd-e
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2-DOOR JLR 2.0L TURBO STING-GRAY
Occupation
INDESTRUCTIBLE ROBOTIC HYPER FISSION ENGINEER
someone here did do it and posted pics, though I dont remember how long ago it was, so you will have to go thru the pages [which will be a fun journey] you can get the rubi orange stickers and orange front hooks probably from mopar, as its on the Mojave gladiator. or go thru https://pixeldecals.com/shop/ directly and order your custom version and paint the hooks in a matching Pantone. good luck!! :jk::flag:
Sponsored