STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
Yeah- can you believe I had to order it? :)
The salesman when I bought the 2020 told me something like only 8% of all JLs and JLUs have standard transmissions, and something like less than a quarter of current production are 2 doors.

When you take that, and do the math by adding color and trim, it is clear you and I are in a very elite class of exceptional taste.

Sponsored

e-pill

First Name
edd-e
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2-DOOR JLR 2.0L TURBO STING-GRAY
Occupation
INDESTRUCTIBLE ROBOTIC HYPER FISSION ENGINEER
Should I debadge??
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 0BF80299-C28F-4B0E-A75C-22B464710D2E
I myself have been thinking of removing all stickers and badges. I rather like the clean minimalistic look. having it say rubicon is meaningless to me. I know its a rubicon, I payed for a rubicon, do I need to scream it out? no. if only the trail rated badge wasnt recessed, its nice and all, but I like the flush smooth body of the jk, and if removed, there is a strange embossed circle.

is your question only to remove the rubi sticker? or is it to go further and remove everything?

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
I myself have been thinking of removing all stickers and badges. I rather like the clean minimalistic look. having it say rubicon is meaningless to me. I know its a rubicon, I payed for a rubicon, do I need to scream it out? no. if only the trail rated badge wasnt recessed, its nice and all, but I like the flush smooth body of the jk, and if removed, there is a strange embossed circle.

is your question only to remove the rubi sticker? or is it to go further and remove everything?
I took off the wrangler decals. I would leave the Jeep emblem since it’s not shiny. I would replace it with a black willys one along with the trail badge.
but for this question - yeah the rubicon decal.

Sponsored

e-pill

First Name
edd-e
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2-DOOR JLR 2.0L TURBO STING-GRAY
Occupation
INDESTRUCTIBLE ROBOTIC HYPER FISSION ENGINEER
is there anyone here that wishes there is a JL8 conversion? or am I alone?? I want to take my 2-door JLR and convert it to a tiny mini bed pick-up JL8. does anyone know anyone who did this? I seriously do not want a gladiator, everyone can buy that. the JK8 were so fun!!! so much crazy to chop off the 'roll bars' so forward thinking .. but on a JL platform.. I really want this!! I think ill sketch up some illustrations.. I create GIANT ROBOTS [https://www.instagram.com/e___pill/], why cant I create awesome JL8.. but on a 2 door.. not a JLUR.. that seems easy.. I mean no one but me wants a tiny bed .. everyone complains about the gladiator bed being 'too small'.. well imagine it on a 2-door.. I can!! and I want it.. ive seen soooo many JK8s I want, but after owning a JLR I cant go backwards.. any direction to a very great fabricator will be welcome!! just imagine. STING-GRAY JLR-8!! :muscle::flag:

Alh84

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep jl
I'm leaving them on, I like the contrast of the red and black on the gray.
what would bug me is having the same looking Jeep as everyone else if it were me and “if” I liked having STICKERS on my Jeep I would at least change the colors or something
Added some Sting Gray custom vinyl to the back. Turned out pretty good.

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 881773FC-CA5A-43B6-B6B7-088290606C45

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 881773FC-CA5A-43B6-B6B7-088290606C45
stickers make rice burners go faster so do they make Jeeps 4wheel better