StinGrayRXR

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR Sting Gray - Ordered 2/10/22
Clubs

Consider me officially part of the club. I finally brought it home last week after 14 weeks of agonizing wait. There is no better color in my mind...can't stop looking back at it when I walk away.

Mods/accessories completed: stubby antenna, hotheads headliner, all weather mats, cargo tray, door sills, flare piping, hood struts, and Mopar light brackets. Parts inbound: Rigid side shooter spots, AFE filter, TF front spacers, front seat jackers, rear recline kit, and most importantly, 67D phone mount. I also need to install my Mopar steel bumper, winch and PS rock sliders.

This is a lot of fun and I haven't even got 'er dirty yet. I did get wild and take the freedom tops off yesterday...

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club Rubicon_Home

Lightguy

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon Sting Grey
Consider me officially part of the club. I finally brought it home last week after 14 weeks of agonizing wait. There is no better color in my mind...can't stop looking back at it when I walk away.

Mods/accessories completed: stubby antenna, hotheads headliner, all weather mats, cargo tray, door sills, flare piping, hood struts, and Mopar light brackets. Parts inbound: Rigid side shooter spots, AFE filter, TF front spacers, front seat jackers, rear recline kit, and most importantly, 67D phone mount. I also need to install my Mopar steel bumper, winch and PS rock sliders.

This is a lot of fun and I haven't even got 'er dirty yet. I did get wild and take the freedom tops off yesterday...

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club Rubicon_Home
Great looking ride!

Elk666

First Name
Franck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4XE

Sponsored

flyer92

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Door JL Sport, former '80 CJ-5 and '99 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
works as intended, the extension is a little in the way when i do stuff on the tailgate table, bought an umbrella at the local hardware store when it was on special, provides great shade when needed ☀ 😎

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B073CZ62LM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks so much! Unfortunately, that exact one is no longer available, but I did find several similar options. Just wish they had one that telescopes down to a smaller length. Really appreciate the reply and link.

SERVR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 & 2022 Wrangler 4xe on order
The first of many mods is done! Got rid of those bulky sidesteps for some rubicon rock rails! Gotta thank fb marketplace for the awesome deal I got too!
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 91589572-BD3B-4965-A326-5C8D97F31B49

Sponsored

SERVR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 & 2022 Wrangler 4xe on order
Looks soooo much better! Easy mod that changes the look 👍🏽
Absolutely! I love the look now! And for $75 for a brand new set that came off a 392, it was hard to not do it

Last edited:

JLR_AEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon AEV Outfitted
Got any other photos/angles? Thought your Jeep looked amazing before the AEV goodies, so can't wait to see it now!
Here you go! Made some small changes; added 35's Ridge Grapplers and finally added the rash ring that I painted black.

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club FullSizeRender 6

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club FullSizeRender 4
Sponsored