Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
someone here did do it and posted pics, though I dont remember how long ago it was, so you will have to go thru the pages [which will be a fun journey] you can get the rubi orange stickers and orange front hooks probably from mopar, as its on the Mojave gladiator. or go thru https://pixeldecals.com/shop/ directly and order your custom version and paint the hooks in a matching Pantone. good luck!! :jk::flag:
Maybe I’ll save the 600 page journey for this weekend. Thanks!

InsulinMan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Waiting for our 2021 JLUR SG order... Has anyone gone with a Sting Grey/Orange theme, instead of the Rubicon red? I think the first thing I'll do is dip the red hooks orange and change out the decal for an orange accented one. Just wondering if anyone has any pics of this theme?
This is what I'm wanting to do without making it look too tacky. So far the only thing I have is an orange spider shade and orange winch rope. Orange Jeep accessories (that are nice and subtle) are really hard to find.

InsulinMan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here's my new 2020 Sport S JLU. Picked it up a couple of months ago. What I'd like to do, but not really sure how to get there (first Jeep and off-road vehicle), I would like to get new tires (maybe 33), a small lift (1.5" in rear, 2" in front), add quick disconnect to sway bar, on-board air pump, and maybe a few other things.

What I had WISHED I had done was get the Alpine audio upgrade. The stock audio in this thing, especially with the top off, is horrible. I spent nearly 2k and a ton of headaches upgrading the system, installing an amp, and modifying the soundbar.

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 20200613_153232

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 20200611_203309

Alh84

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep jl
Here's my new 2020 Sport S JLU. Picked it up a couple of months ago. What I'd like to do, but not really sure how to get there (first Jeep and off-road vehicle), I would like to get new tires (maybe 33), a small lift (1.5" in rear, 2" in front), add quick disconnect to sway bar, on-board air pump, and maybe a few other things.

What I had WISHED I had done was get the Alpine audio upgrade. The stock audio in this thing, especially with the top off, is horrible. I spent nearly 2k and a ton of headaches upgrading the system, installing an amp, and modifying the soundbar.

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club A4C7BB43-0CD5-4B20-950A-9AFB68EAF4A3

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club A4C7BB43-0CD5-4B20-950A-9AFB68EAF4A3
If u do 2” lift I would put 35s u won’t be happy w the look of 33s

Sponsored

Alh84

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep jl

Look at the gap w 33s

953D8AB4-22AC-43DD-B16B-89733E0D47FF.png

InsulinMan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, yeah you're right. Looks like 35's are on the menu. Gosh. This stuff gets expensive. I'm guessing I'll need at least:
- new suspension
- lift kit
- 5 new wheels
- 5 new tires

Alh84

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep jl
Wow, yeah you're right. Looks like 35's are on the menu. Gosh. This stuff gets expensive. I'm guessing I'll need at least:
- new suspension
- lift kit
- 5 new wheels
- 5 new tires
That’s the exact list I had when I started lmao planned on spending 4 to 5k that turned into 8k fast

e-pill

First Name
edd-e
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2-DOOR JLR 2.0L TURBO STING-GRAY
Occupation
INDESTRUCTIBLE ROBOTIC HYPER FISSION ENGINEER
Maybe I’ll save the 600 page journey for this weekend. Thanks!
I just went thru pgs 350-present, n when I got to pg 599 I realized, it wasnt in this thread, though it is sting gray, I kept thinking 'why is Mojave still on my mind?' n I realized I had the thread bookmarked oof!! but you should still go thru all of the thread for Easter eggs galore!!

here is the one you want>> https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/did-jeep-use-my-jl-for-the-gladiator-mojave.46229/

:jk: :flag:

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey