Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I like how the red accents show on Sting Grey. I was actually thinking what other red accents could be added to the exterior.
I also like the red hooks on the bumper etc. just not sure about the decal.
Sponsored

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
Officially leaving the club. I wish you all farewell! My White one has arrived! For anyone that wants a Sting Gray JLUR and is in the NJ area PM me for details. I ordered on the 2/27, and still in D so you may be able to change the options. Worked out a deal at 3% under invoice, and I believe you'd still get old pricing.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Officially leaving the club. I wish you all farewell! My White one has arrived! For anyone that wants a Sting Gray JLUR and is in the NJ area PM me for details. I ordered on the 2/27, and still in D so you may be able to change the options. Worked out a deal at 3% under invoice, and I believe you'd still get old pricing.
Congratulations on your new Jeep. White looks great on a Rubi. You will have no regrets.

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
Enjoy the new jeep!

Sponsored

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray
Perfect, but am I the only person that thinks the Rubicon decal needs to be all black...
I like how the red accents show on Sting Grey. I was actually thinking what other red accents could be added to the exterior.
Personally I like the red and gray look but with a neighborhood full of Wolverines and Spartys this Buckeye Special would not play well. So I went with the Sahara.

P.S. GO BLUE! tonight.
0C69F367-8B83-4762-8D69-CA42B8AC3ABB.jpeg

Torenhall

First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JKU HR
Personally I like the red and gray look but with a neighborhood full of Wolverines and Spartys this Buckeye Special would not play well. So I went with the Sahara.

P.S. GO BLUE! tonight.
0C69F367-8B83-4762-8D69-CA42B8AC3ABB.jpeg
I'm glad I don't see sports teams colors everywhere I look. Seems like it could ruin a lot of otherwise cool looking things

Torenhall

First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JKU HR
8C6FCB99-4597-4E35-9519-8E2D23DFD953.jpeg
90285536-3730-4BFE-9622-63EEA7B76C4E.jpeg
What do you his think of this t shirt design for Sting-Gray club members?

Grill on the front would be gray color matched to 31's stingray on the back. Could also move it to the breast pocket area instead of center.

I'd also be open to using pixeldecal's stingray logo, either instead of or in addition to my grill, but didn't want to use without permission.

And maybe STING RATED across the back, above or below the ray

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Oh, man, the Sting-Gray pictures look awesome. Congrats to whomever ordered one. I ordered Punk'n (which I also love) and I won't be changing. Now the question is...why are @$uicide$hift and I still hanging out at the Sting-Gray Club? :cwl:

Footbull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited White Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL

Grill on the front would be gray color matched to 31's stingray on the back. Could also move it to the breast pocket area instead of center.

I'd also be open to using pixeldecal's stingray logo, either instead of or in addition to my grill, but didn't want to use without permission.

Looks good but if your open to some feedback why would you not include that red color that is on the sting gray rubicon decal instead instead of the other colors you have in there?

Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I love the color, but hope it doesn’t get super popular. I’ve always liked having something a little unique. I won’t have to spend as much of cosmetic mods if the color stays somewhat rare.

Joltes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon, 1969 VW Beetle
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good but if your open to some feedback why would you not include that red color that is on the sting gray rubicon decal instead instead of the other colors you have in there?
Those two other colors are Punk'n and Mojito, with the Sting-Gray running them over.:giggle:

All in good fun though...

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

I like the front grill better over the pocket area personally. And i think the back would look better with thr image a little smaller and the Sting Rated tag below it.

Torenhall

First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JKU HR
Well, I'm always open to feedback, so thanks. I might be able to do that to the grill logo, maybe add a red/black trim to it. The colors on the back logo come from ThirtyOne's original design, and that's so well done I dare not mess with it.

Also, not every body got a Rubi in Sting-Gray. It's nice to include everyone even the Saharas and Sports.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Oh, man, the Sting-Gray pictures look awesome. Congrats to whomever ordered one. I ordered Punk'n (which I also love) and I won't be changing. Now the question is...why are @$uicide$hift and I still hanging out at the Sting-Gray Club? :cwl:
Y'all are still definitely welcome to hang out. We are open to all creeds and colors in the sting gray club.
Sponsored