Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

HomesteadRubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Clubs

New to the forum. Wasn't planning on buying a new vehicle for another year but my original trans finally went out in my 2001 Silverado 4x4 at almost 320k miles last Thursday...I'll fix that later with a new motor/trans/transfer case. Been wanting a JLUR or Gladiator and ended up picking this up on Sunday. I wanted white but my wife and girls said no more white vehicles. Next color on the list was Red but there were none to be found on any nearby dealerships. I also liked sting grey...and here it is. Just wish it had steel bumpers. This is after I washed it Monday morning.

fullsizeoutput_1f46.jpeg

Waterloo

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting-Gray Sahara, 2006 Honda Pilot Silver
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got some rain in Central Virginia this morning and I swear the SG was popping in a light rainstorm. This color is magical.

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray
New to the forum. Wasn't planning on buying a new vehicle for another year but my original trans finally went out in my 2001 Silverado 4x4 at almost 320k miles last Thursday...I'll fix that later with a new motor/trans/transfer case. Been wanting a JLUR or Gladiator and ended up picking this up on Sunday. I wanted white but my wife and girls said no more white vehicles. Next color on the list was Red but there were none to be found on any nearby dealerships. I also liked sting grey...and here it is. Just wish it had steel bumpers. This is after I washed it Monday morning.

fullsizeoutput_1f46.jpeg
Welcome to the SG Club!!!
She’s a beauty! Now go get her dirty!

Sponsored

BadA$$Rubi

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
My first Jeep JL was a 2018 Bright white JLUR. Had some brake issues and got it replaced by FCA due to lemon law.

Took quite a few months but it’s okay, I ended up with a 2019 Jeep JLUR in the color that I wanted to begin with. Couldn’t be happier, I love this color.

Received my Jeep this past Friday and all of Saturday I spent some time with my dad putting some goodies on the Jeep!

CF637B20-98D7-4349-BC12-336BFC163E24.jpeg
What brake issues were you having with your 2018 JL? Just sent my 2019 JLUR to dealership today. 3k miles, front right calipers dragging.

BadA$$Rubi

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Good looking Ruby. I have Mickey Thompson 35’s on Jesse Spade, Rugged Ridge 17” Wheels and a 2” Mopar Lift. I love the look and rides great.

Sponsored

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray
Came out of the gym and was drawn to this Ninja ZX-6R. Wonder why? They call it Storm Gray. Close to my Sahara in the background.
27FCF220-A42E-4318-8852-58D908B78210.jpeg