STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19JWUS
This photo was taken by accident, I was too busy trying to capture the mountains and views around me that I didn't notice my Jeep was in the shot until I got home. I kinda' like the combo of the two together so I kept it.
20190503_200009.jpg

trbizwiz

First Name
TOm
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Here is a pic of my Sting gray Decepticon (it’s a Sporty S, with rubi wheels & slider’s, I live in south FL, no need for the heavy duty axle and T case, but these KO2’s will be great in the sand, and I’m hoping the sliders will protect my doors from door dings and shopping carts) in its newly cleared space in the garage
I’m going to order new katzkin leather tomorrow. I’m torn between mahogany and cardinal red. I’ve seen great examples of both in this thread, but I still can decide.

EE1C830D-528B-430C-B82E-C76259D489FC.jpeg

Last edited:

Dbafundo

First Name
Dion
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 rubicon unlimited
Here is a pic of my Sting gray Decepticon (it’s a Sporty S, with rubi wheels & slider’s, I live in south FL, no need for the heavy duty axle and T case, but these KO2’s will be great in the sand, and I’m hoping the sliders will protect my doors from door dings and shopping carts) in its newly cleared space in the garage
I’m going to order new katzkin leather tomorrow. I’m torn between mahogany and cardinal red. I’ve seen great examples of both in this thread, but I still can decide.

EE1C830D-528B-430C-B82E-C76259D489FC.jpeg
South Florida also..I am in the sw cape.

5CF3FDFC-0FA7-46DC-B895-5933FF3B80CE.jpeg

Advertisement

D&C Designs

Advertisement