Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

heels19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Sahara (Sting Gray), 14 Wrangler Sahara (Dune)
Custom Katzkin leather delivered today for the new Sting Gray. Went Ice Gray (closest match I could find) perforated with Black wings and silver cross-stitch to match the factory vinyl wrapping in the interior. Will update with photos when it's done early next week.

image000000.jpg
Sponsored

Jlmoe

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' JL Rubicon
Custom Katzkin leather delivered today for the new Sting Gray. Went Ice Gray (closest match I could find) perforated with Black wings and silver cross-stitch to match the factory vinyl wrapping in the interior. Will update with photos when it's done early next week.

image000000.jpg
That looks good

Post pics once done!

xavier296

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SG JLUR, 13 Porsche 911
Occupation
US Navy
Just wrapped up the paperwork and officially joined the Sting Gray club with the sky one-touch. Katzkin install + a few basic mods are scheduled to happen over the course of this week.

IMG_20190409_132833.jpg
I see you are at Dwayne Lane. I ordered my sky one-touch Sting Gray JLUR from them, and it should be there any day now!

Enjoy, and see you on the trails!

heels19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Sahara (Sting Gray), 14 Wrangler Sahara (Dune)
I see you are at Dwayne Lane. I ordered my sky one-touch Sting Gray JLUR from them, and it should be there any day now!

Enjoy, and see you on the trails!
You must have good taste bud...congrats on your order and the impending excitement about having it delivered

Sponsored

OlyCoug

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLRU
[GALLERY=][GALLERY=][GALLERY=]
IMG_5211.jpg
[/GALLERY][/GALLERY][/GALLERY]
That will look really clean. Post some pics after you get everything swapped over, I might need to steal your idea though for my 2 door when I get it :)

More importantly what color will the Oly LowLife sticker be?

Picked it up today and went right to work on changing all the red to matte black and greys.....only detail left is to swap out the black lug locking lug nuts for the stock chrome ones. A couple of you asked me to post pics once I was done; Heuer, feel free to take a look in person, would be great having a two door twin running around O-town.

Heuer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK/WK2
IMG_5211.jpg

Picked it up today and went right to work on changing all the red to matte black and greys.....only detail left is to swap out the black lug locking lug nuts for the stock chrome ones. A couple of you asked me to post pics once I was done; Heuer, feel free to take a look in person, would be great having a two door twin running around O-town.
Nice! That looks great! When I get mine I will definitely need to see yours in person and get the decal info. I see you went with the black top and color match fenders which is what I’m building as well

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I'm going to place the order for Sting-Gray badges in about a week. I doubt there will be enough interest for another round.

So if you want one let me know. You can post in this thread or the Badge Thread or PM me. Price is $18/badge.

More info: Sting-Gray Badges

003-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

JESM

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver Moab
IMG_5211.jpg

Awesome!! Looks REALLY GOOD!!!

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
Hey guys,
New in the Sting Gray club, but not on the JL Wrangler forum as I owned one last year, ended up trading it, then realized I missed it (I know, duh lol)
Long story short, I started talking about a JL again, then my wife stepped in and said « Now I want a Jeep ! » so we traded the family SUV for this beautiful super loaded (everything minus leather and safety packages) Sahara. Picked it up this Thursday (it was my wife’s bday so perfect timing), and our older daughter (2 1/2) who was the « Veep »’s biggest fan is so happy with it too :)
Now gotta name it, already started the mods with plasti-dipping the emblems and blacking out the silver slots on the grill :)

DA77B676-2412-4BF5-9E0D-8D982100F9BC.jpeg

Mnsparreno

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S- Sting Gray
Occupation
Information Technology
So I’ve had my sting-gray Sport S for about 7 months now. I really enjoy it and hope to start doing modifications soon. My first mod will be 35’s (possibly with my stock wheels) and a 2.5 lift. But I’ve been seeing a lot of people on here getting Rubicons and I start thinking how I should’ve waited a little longer and got into a Rubi myself. I think about it so much that I almost want to wait and trade in my Sport S. It’s almost like I regret it and should’ve pushed for a better deal on a Rubi.

95DB3C59-7806-49BA-9B04-F5B7B83A2350.jpeg

JMacktpa

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Does the spare 35 fit in the back without adjustment
I didnt risk it. The relocation bracket was only like 75 through rough country and took 15 to 20 min to install.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
So I’ve had my sting-gray Sport S for about 7 months now. I really enjoy it and hope to start doing modifications soon. My first mod will be 35’s (possibly with my stock wheels) and a 2.5 lift. But I’ve been seeing a lot of people on here getting Rubicons and I start thinking how I should’ve waited a little longer and got into a Rubi myself. I think about it so much that I almost want to wait and trade in my Sport S. It’s almost like I regret it and should’ve pushed for a better deal on a Rubi.

95DB3C59-7806-49BA-9B04-F5B7B83A2350.jpeg
I've had the same thoughts. By the time I bought a lift, new wheels, and new tires, I could have been in a Rubi instead of a Sahara. I don't think I would have had the itch to modify a Rubi either. Hindsight is 20/20.
Sponsored