Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Shameless plug for the Sting-Gray badges.

I'm trying to get enough interest to place another order.

003-jpg.jpg

Details in the Sting-Gray Badges thread.

Thanks!

Sponsored

tyresmoker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited EcoDiesel; '19 JLU Sahara-sting gray; 2017 Grand Cherokee SRT (sold);
I have a Sting Gray Sahara on order and chose cloth seats with the intention of adding Katzkin leather seats. Now I’m trying to decide what colors and design to go with. I’ve seen the one guy with red and black TekStitch which looks great but I’m thinking something more subdued like black and gray, black and java or mahogany, maybe even full mahogany. Anybody have other examples or opinions?
I went with amaretto tuscan leather in ours. The custom shop that is doing the install ordered extra material to wrap the center and door armrests as well. Also added perforated inserts similar to the pattern on my SRT seats. Ours is shipping on November 5th, hoping to have it in time for Turkey Day!

Sponsored

Carolina88

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray JLU Sport S
I just saw my first Sting Gray in the wild in my town this past Sunday. It looked like a Sahara. I wanted to follow them to tell them what a fan I am of the color but I thought better of it.

Mine's still in D1.
Sting Gray was my #3 color choice from early on... and then I saw one in person a few weeks ago and it's a clear #1 on my list now.
Sponsored