Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
I’m in D1 now with an estimated build date of next Monday 5/7 according to sergio, when will I be able to view my build sheet or window sticker? Cryptostickers still says not found
Built sheet once it passed inspection (could be delayed)
Window sticker once it shipped (appeared for me 2 days before built sheet)
Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I’m in D1 now with an estimated build date of next Monday 5/7 according to sergio, when will I be able to view my build sheet or window sticker? Cryptostickers still says not found
Build sheet usually shows up after inspection, window sticker when it’s ready to be in transit.

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR
So far it’s not really held up.... I’m just impatient. Ordered 3/21 and expect the call any time. It’s a four door, in transit for a week, that would be trucked instead of rail.
The way some of these new orders are turning around, I wonder if I order now and will get it before my 3/6 order. The thought has crossed my mind to actually do it! LOL

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The way some of these new orders are turning around, I wonder if I order now and will get it before my 3/6 order. The thought has crossed my mind to actually do it! LOL
I’m still well short of the timeframe I was given, so I can’t complain. I’m just ready NOW.

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m still well short of the timeframe I was given, so I can’t complain. I’m just ready NOW.
I sold my wrangler in March and am tired of driving my son's car. :0

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
He’s probably tired of it too ;)
I'm in the same boat. My car died after I placed my order so I bought a used car with the intention of giving it to my 16-year-old daughter when my Jeep comes in.

When I get my Jeep, she gets a car. She is as anxious for my Jeep to come in as I am!

Sting Gray Heel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler Sport S, 2018 JL Sport S (on order)
I'm sure this had been answered before, but what exactly is this rail rail system?
As someone else said, it's kind of a tie-down system on steroids. It has a sliding tray (the subwoofer on the upgraded sound system was moved from the floor of the cargo area to the side panel, so it doesn't cover it up) so you can easily move things in and out. It's not really a very big deal, in my view. I'm trying to get my dealer to get the factory rep to remove it. If they won't, I may cancel the order and submit a new one without it, because it appears that it's a SIGNIFICANT delay -- I ordered 4/17 and am still in C (scheduling) status, not even in D (short of D1), while others who ordered around me are already built and shipped, built and waiting to ship, or are in a short line to enter the gate. If the word about delays to late May / early June are anywhere near accurate, still probably better off with a new order with a 5/1 order date than waiting on that one part on a 4/17 order date. Here's a picture of it in the cargo area:

Trail Rail.jpg

Trail Rail 2.jpg

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in the same boat. My car died after I placed my order so I bought a used car with the intention of giving it to my 16-year-old daughter when my Jeep comes in.

When I get my Jeep, she gets a car. She is as anxious for my Jeep to come in as I am!
I went into KZ 4/24, so am right behind you...but what is up with orders in mid April already being shipped. How did they jump ahead?

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I talked with Anthony at @ROAM , and I think they're getting another shipment in 2-3 weeks if I remember correctly. Hit him up. Super nice guy.
Much appreciated , got myself put on the list!

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I went into KZ 4/24, so am right behind you...but what is up with orders in mid April already being shipped. How did they jump ahead?
Mine has actually been pretty smooth -

4/6 went D1
4/17 was built
3 days later it shipped
4 days to get to Winston-Salem

It's just been sitting in the rail-yard waiting to be picked up by a truck since Thursday.

My delivery window is 4/28 - 5/2 so I am still in the window. The truck should only take a couple of hours so it could be any day.

The way I look at it, any time before 4/6 doesn't really count because they weren't building them.

BlueBlood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon - Sting Gray
Build Sheet FOUND

Someone who's already been there, done that...I can read what it is, but what's that mean with respect to the process?

Build complete, awaiting shipping?

Thank you.

Sting Gray Heel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler Sport S, 2018 JL Sport S (on order)
Mine has actually been pretty smooth -

4/6 went D1
4/17 was built
3 days later it shipped
4 days to get to Winston-Salem

It's just been sitting in the rail-yard waiting to be picked up by a truck since Thursday.

My delivery window is 4/28 - 5/2 so I am still in the window. The truck should only take a couple of hours so it could be any day.

The way I look at it, any time before 4/6 doesn't really count because they weren't building them.
Remind me when you ordered, again, please.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Sheet FOUND

Someone who's already been there, done that...I can read what it is, but what's that mean with respect to the process?

Build complete, awaiting shipping?

Thank you.
It’s built and passed inspection. You should be ready to ship in a day or two, and will get your window sticker.
Sponsored