Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Dub76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
I called that new Jeep support number who said my jeep is in KZ (it has been since 4/24), but it has not been given a ship date and it has not gotten on the train yet. They said to call back next week, and if it hasn't left then they will expedite it. I was hoping it left the station already. :(
new number?.. what is it id like to give them a call
Sponsored

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR
new number?.. what is it id like to give them a call
1-866-362-2146 They told me my jeep is in KZ (which I knew from Sergio), but also said it has not shipped yet and is waiting for an ETA. Sergio said it is on it's way on 2/26.

Dub76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Mine will be lifted at the dealership, but I will be adding 37s after I get it. Hopefully not long after I get it. Dealership says HOPEFULLY we will have it by the second week of May. Praying Praying!!!
when did you order?

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR
We went through the line together, and are still waiting together. Hopefully we’ll both get news soon.
I have a conference 5/10-12 and am really hoping it comes before that. I am going to be so frustrated if I get a call while I am away and can't go get it!

Dub76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
Even though I've taken delivery of my Sting Gray, I still am following everyone here! Hope you all get yours soon enough. After this last weekend, I've had someone different at nearly every stoplight say something about either the JL Wrangler or how amazing the Sting Gray color looks on it. Really wasn't expecting that kind of response. I haven't taken more pics of it just yet, waiting till we do some off-roading this coming weekend to get it's trail badge earned! I've also gotten about a 50% success rate in the Jeep Wave here in Denver. Let's get those numbers up!
wonder why you got yours before me.. i ordered 03-01-18

Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I have a conference 5/10-12 and am really hoping it comes before that. I am going to be so frustrated if I get a call while I am away and can't go get it!
You realize by typing that, you probably just jinxed yourself!:facepalm:

Torenhall

First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JKU HR
Even though I've taken delivery of my Sting Gray, I still am following everyone here! Hope you all get yours soon enough. After this last weekend, I've had someone different at nearly every stoplight say something about either the JL Wrangler or how amazing the Sting Gray color looks on it. Really wasn't expecting that kind of response. I haven't taken more pics of it just yet, waiting till we do some off-roading this coming weekend to get it's trail badge earned! I've also gotten about a 50% success rate in the Jeep Wave here in Denver. Let's get those numbers up!
All I read was "I have my SG Jeep, and I posted a lot of words and no pictures"

We don't need your words, friend

Sponsored

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition
Not anything specific, but around 100 more pics would be great!!
Generally I’m not a fan of matching tops (even though I had one on my white JK) but this color is so awesome that it should be everywhere possible. It looks fantastic.

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition
We went through the line together, and are still waiting together. Hopefully we’ll both get news soon.
I ordered on 3/24 and got mine inn Saturday. What do you think is holding yours up? They seem to be flying off the assembly line now. Did you order a 2 door? My dealer said that those are still 3 to 4 weeks off before we see them at dealerships.

Respo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I’m in D1 now with an estimated build date of next Monday 5/7 according to sergio, when will I be able to view my build sheet or window sticker? Cryptostickers still says not found

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I ordered on 3/24 and got mine inn Saturday. What do you think is holding yours up? They seem to be flying off the assembly line now. Did you order a 2 door? My dealer said that those are still 3 to 4 weeks off before we see them at dealerships.
So far it’s not really held up.... I’m just impatient. Ordered 3/21 and expect the call any time. It’s a four door, in transit for a week, that would be trucked instead of rail.
Sponsored