Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
These pictures reaffirm my choice of the best color available for the JL. Thanks for taking the time to post them!! BTW whats 303'd???
I started using 303 products on black trim, interior plastic, tires and rubber seals when I had a Dodge Challenger. I had it for 4 years and all the black looked brand new.
Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
It went KZ on the 16th and was put on some kind of hold for a day. I think it showed on the dealer site the 19th, was put on the truck the 24th and arrived the 25th.
I’d better finish cleaning out my trade truck tomorrow then. :)

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I’d better finish cleaning out my trade truck tomorrow then. :)
Mine arrived 2 days before the estimated ETA window given by Jeep Chat and the spreadsheet.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine arrived 2 days before the estimated ETA window given by Jeep Chat and the spreadsheet.
I haven’t checked any of that, but it showed on dealers site and they left me a message saying it was in transit Monday. If all things worked right, I should get THE CALL this week.:) ..... or at least pretty soon.

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR
I haven’t checked any of that, but it showed on dealers site and they left me a message saying it was in transit Monday. If all things worked right, I should get THE CALL this week.:) ..... or at least pretty soon.
If it is showing on the dealership website, does that mean it has been shipped? I have not received any information from my dealer except to say it was in KZ which I had already known that from Sergio. I am not sure how long my jeep has been on their website as "in transit". It was there when I checked early last week.

Sponsored

jeepfreak

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ok. Got my replacement antenna ordered, and new step bars, now I just need... Oh yea, my FREAKIN Jeep!!!

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok. Got my replacement antenna ordered, and new step bars, now I just need... Oh yea, my FREAKIN Jeep!!!
I just ordered my tires! :) Hope the jeep will be here in the next week, but shouldn't be longer than 2 weeks.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If it is showing on the dealership website, does that mean it has been shipped? I have not received any information from my dealer except to say it was in KZ which I had already known that from Sergio. I am not sure how long my jeep has been on their website as "in transit". It was there when I checked early last week.
Usually they won’t put it on the website until it’s moving somehow. The railway or trucking company can store it though. I’m using drummerchicks dates as my estimate since we are in the same area.

jeepfreak

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered my tires! :) Hope the jeep will be here in the next week, but shouldn't be longer than 2 weeks.
Like waiting for Christmas when I was 5 years old. :clap:

Sponsored

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Usually they won’t put it on the website until it’s moving somehow. The railway or trucking company can store it though. I’m using drummerchicks dates as my estimate since we are in the same area.
I'm in NH, so it will come by train to MA which isn't a long train ride and MA is an hour away, then truck over to the dealership.

BlueBlood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon - Sting Gray
The man who shall remain nameless just told me I am in assembly (G status) :dance:

Jeep Chat told me I was in D1 earlier today :cwl:

All Hail, the man who shall remain nameless! :captain: :rock: :like:

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
For me the appearance on the dealer site coincided with the release of the window sticker. It still sat waiting for a truck for a few days after.

Dub76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
I'm really not a fan of the Rubicon wheels. Thinking about the Quadratec Hardrocks. Bonus they are 17"x8.5". My SG JLUR will have black fenders/top. Leaning towards the Grey, also considering all black. Opinions?
Unknown.jpeg
images.jpeg
beadlocks
Sponsored