Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
Hi everyone!! Been following the forum for awhile but never posted. How many people are west coasters waiting for their new sting gray? Does it take it longer for the order to be delivered? I order a sport s 3/30 and they said its sitting in the shipping lot with estimated delivery date of 5/10-5/20
West coast / Oregon... ordered 2/27... mine has the approximately the same delivery dates

Respo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
1 month and 1 day from ordering, I just got my VIN, and I’m in D status. :rock::crying: I have all the options and extras that have caused every delay, or speculated delay except it’s the standard motor.
:facepalm: I’m looking forward to using those heated seats when I get it in November.
Do you have 2.0 turbo?

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR

Sponsored

Torenhall

First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JKU HR
I looked at these, but they don't have them for the JL. :(
Have you perused the 35s and 37s thread? There are guys there that have put spacer lifts on their JL. I might have gotten the brand wrong, but they are definitely available.

Either that or they are compatible. A spring is a spring, and at the end of the day the JL and the JK probably don't have radically different configurations where the spacers go.

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yet. I’d say everything available for JK will be available for JL.
I really want the Trek soft top, so waiting for a few things...impatiently! My jeep seems to have lagged behind yours. I have not gotten my sticker yet!

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you perused the 35s and 37s thread? There are guys there that have put spacer lifts on their JL. I might have gotten the brand wrong, but they are definitely available.

Either that or they are compatible. A spring is a spring, and at the end of the day the JL and the JK probably don't have radically different configurations where the spacers go.
I will go back and look. I have been on it, but was looking at tires and not lifts. My dealership is offering me $300 trade in my on 5 sahara tires. Not sure I will that that. I may be better off selling on craigslist.

StingGrey Rubi

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Nurse
I don't know who to believe anymore. My Chapman order has been stuck due to leather restriction. Jim Marsh says there isn't a leather restriction but then proceeded to tell me about the transportation issue.
My sales guy said they’re just in slow motion. He didn’t mention any issues, although when I ordered it he said 6-8 weeks, but said bet on longer. My wife’s vehicle in 2011 took 12 weeks. But, people’s progress seems promising though!

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I really want the Trek soft top, so waiting for a few things...impatiently! My jeep seems to have lagged behind yours. I have not gotten my sticker yet!
Your sticker will come soon. I’m not gonna offer to wait on you....and I don’t even feel bad about saying that :)

Sponsored

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your sticker will come soon. I’m not gonna offer to wait on you....and I don’t even feel bad about saying that :)
LOL...don't blame you one bit! :)

StingGrey Rubi

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Nurse
Has anyone spotted a bikini top for JL’s yet? I’ve been checking all the normal spots, didn’t know if anyone local has fabricated something.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Has anyone spotted a bikini top for JL’s yet? I’ve been checking all the normal spots, didn’t know if anyone local has fabricated something.
Weather is getting warmer. I’m sure they will soon.

3l3ments

First Name
Taylor Th omas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
So do they always ship by rail or if the dealership is close do they just transport it by other means?
Sponsored