STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition
Sergio told me my jeep entered paint over a day ago,...but trackers show me as D1 still. Does that sound right?
I have found that Sergio is ahead of the tracker by a few days. If Sergio says you are in paint I am confident you are in paint. I had same thing and a day or two after Sergio gave me the update I went KZ
Sponsored

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
My SG Saraha with matching top is in JB status waiting for my soft top to be loaded. I asked the Wrangler Brand Manager, who’s keeping me updated and pushing my order along, if the tops are still in backorder and they said the vendor is still behind but making progress and they should know more next week. I told them if I have to wait more than a couple days, I want it shipped without the soft top and they can send one to my local dealer when they become available.

Also, my build sheet linked by cryptostickers lists the following:

* Tethered Fuel Filler Cap
* Black Fuel Filler Door

So maybe I’ll get the fuel door as well.
Sounds like matching Hardtop is up and running. Wonder why the heck I still don't have a Vin #.
download (3).jpg

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have found that Sergio is ahead of the tracker by a few days. If Sergio says you are in paint I am confident you are in paint. I had same thing and a day or two after Sergio gave me the update I went KZ
What I don’t understand is that I was KZ on the 19th but the estimated arrival at dealership is between 5/1 and 5/11. I can’t understand why it could take up to 3 weeks to arrive. Seems like a long time unless it arrives on 5/1. Ten days seems reasonable but 3 weeks seems excessive.

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Can a fellow Sting Gray club member please PM me the Sergio contact info. Thanks in advance.
Secret-Spy-Documents.jpg

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can a fellow Sting Gray club member please PM me the Sergio contact info. Thanks in advance.
Secret-Spy-Documents.jpg
Here is the thread he created, you can just go on and ask questions. He is awesome, he has tried to accommodate anyone who goes on. He is away for the weekend but should answer when he gets back.

JL 2 door build began today!

Sponsored

jeepfreak

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
KZ Status! Estimated Delivery Date 5/1 - 5/5. :clap::jk:

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
What I don’t understand is that I was KZ on the 19th but the estimated arrival at dealership is between 5/1 and 5/11. I can’t understand why it could take up to 3 weeks to arrive. Seems like a long time unless it arrives on 5/1. Ten days seems reasonable but 3 weeks seems excessive.
I'm assuming because it will have to catch a train and then a truck, based on your location. I was KZ on the 16th, but the truck to my area apparently hasn't filled, so it sits there.

Sponsored

jeepfreak

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Shipping seems to be the biggest headache. I wonder how storage is set up. Unless it’s somehow regional, they would have a Jeep for Texas wedged in between one for Oregon and one for New York. That would be a nightmare to sift through.

BlueBlood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon - Sting Gray
For those that have their SGs...when time permits, can you snag some pics of the interior/exterior to get a better look at how they contrast.

And while you’re at it...more pics in general, would be phenomenal! :rock: