STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
Can you throw a red 1941 in the black decal?
I can do a lot of things, but I'm just having fun for now! When my own JL is delivered, I plan to make my own side vent decals and maybe work with @pixeldecals to make more available to the public. The Willys silhouette and 1941 cutout kind of encroach on Jeep's brand recognition, so I stay away from those. I haven't seen any JL-related grilles come from Jeep, only the ones I've drawn, so I'm comfortable there for now.

I hope everyone enjoys them.

I would love to make vent decals with magnet sheets so they can be changed easily. A set for each mood or activity! I know the doors are aluminium, but I believe those side panels are still sheet metal!

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition
More fun with Photoshop! Can't know for sure the correct dimensions of the vent decal, but maybe @pixeldecals can get that going! Who can concentrate with all these Sting-Gray deliveries happening?!

JL Vent Decal Flames.jpg JL Vent Decal Leaf Silhouette.jpg JL Vent Decal Silhouette.jpg JL Vent Decal Sting-Gray Red.jpg JL Vent Decal Sting-Gray.jpg
JL Vent Decals.png
I like the Sting ray. Are they easy to apply, I would hate I screw it up

Sponsored

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you throw a red 1941 in the black decal?
The red Sting ray rocks - I would order that. Again, having never put decals on a vehicle, I would likely want a professional to do it.

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR
So stoked & jealous at the same time!! :jk:

Is anyone with Body Colored Fenders close to (or already in) transport?
I’ve given up waiting on Colored Match Top but still think I want painted fenders.
yes, mine is in the shop being built and should ship by monday. although I have a ship date of 4/11.

Sponsored

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
Since I live in Fl, my Sting Ray will be in bright sun most of the time...love the look of it :)
I’ve got a place down there too. But since you’re a native Floridian are you planning on tinting your windows? I imagine a quality tint makes a world of difference down there.

Ducati Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Panigale V4 Speciale, 2018 JL Granite Rubicon
I honestly think I will have more fun when off road than I would if they were painted and I spend the money to put PPF on them. Also I really want to get a Rhino Rack once available and I think it would look better on a black top. Also for whatever my OCD says it's ok to drill a black top for mounting the Rhino Rack plates but it's not ok to drill a painted top. Did I mention that the garage is for my kids toys outside and they just let us park our cars in there?

Also maybe it's the side steps and/or the wheels, or just the lighting, but I'm really not liking the look of the painted fenders on the Sahara delivery pictures.
I’ve got a place down there too. But since you’re a native Floridian are you planning on tinting your windows? I imagine a quality tint makes a world of difference down there.
Definitely need tint. I used to live there and even now in Portland I can't drive in a "fishbowl".

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Yes, I’m definitely tinting the windows. I’m considering having a UV tint put on the windshield.
Sponsored