Sting Gray Owners w/ aftermarket wheels please post pics

Kbohtx

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2005 LJ
I'm on the verge of getting Pintlers in Onyx but not sure of the Onyx/SG combo.

Reactions: JC7

Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JT
I like them, but am some point am getting these
Not trying to crap on your choice of wheels, but you're going to spend a good chunk of money to have a Jeep that looks mostly the same as what you have now. I think your Jeep looks GREAT now. The wheel spacers are perfect in my opinion.

jeepauug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL MOAB - STING GREY
Not trying to crap on your choice of wheels, but you're going to spend a good chunk of money to have a Jeep that looks mostly the same as what you have now. I think your Jeep looks GREAT now. The wheel spacers are perfect in my opinion.
Thanks!

I hear you and kind of the point (to look the same) BUT w/o wheel spacers. Not to mention a general compulsion to keep modding.

Sponsored

JC7

First Name
Jdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
They are the 2.5" King reservoir shocks that you can order with the Evo lift, supposedly tuned to the EVo lift specs.

The Evo Enforcer Overland 2.5" lift is what I have.
What stage did you get? How are you enjoying it?

HuckleMonster

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392, 2023 TRX
What stage did you get? How are you enjoying it?
I got the stage four with the King shocks. I do like it, the ride is def stiffer but what I expected it to be. Install was straight forward. I had one issue with the right bump stop hitting the spring on compression. Had to trim a bit off it, of course to get to it, I had to take almost EVERYTHING off the right side again.

I did have a couple of parts left over after the install, ha ha. Don't think I needed them though. I keep meaning to call EVO so see what they are for, they look like shock relocation brackets, not sure though.

Reactions: JC7