First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Engineer
Raymon, it's the Rhino Rack Pioneer with backbone system. I'm pretty happy with it and recommend it. However, if you decide to go with this option, look at some of the forums on this topic as there are a few gotchas you should understand, as its not ready to install on the JL right out of the box. You have to drill extra holes, there are a few pain points, but Rhino Rack has come through and "fixed" things for me, i.e. sent out replacement parts when necessary. Like most do-it-yourself things on the jeep, I've found there are always challenges when installing things, but I'm pretty happy (so far) with the results of doing things myself.

Raymon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU/R
Raymon, it's the Rhino Rack Pioneer with backbone system. I'm pretty happy with it and recommend it. However, if you decide to go with this option, look at some of the forums on this topic as there are a few gotchas you should understand, as its not ready to install on the JL right out of the box. You have to drill extra holes, there are a few pain points, but Rhino Rack has come through and "fixed" things for me, i.e. sent out replacement parts when necessary. Like most do-it-yourself things on the jeep, I've found there are always challenges when installing things, but I'm pretty happy (so far) with the results of doing things myself.
Thanks a lot for your information! Omar

I know that the Rhino Rack with backbone system is a great solution. I saw from your picture it looks nice and it should be pretty much solid enough. The only thing that I'm concerned and heisted to get one is because it need to drill the holes one the top. I'm worry about if one day I decide to remove the roof rack, it may not able to get back the top as original. probably I would think if I can have a secondhand extra black hardtop to install this roof rack. :)
Again, thanks for your sharing though!

Sponsored

B_AIRS

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sr. Applications Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
How does the wheel fit with the camera pic?
The center cap pops out just like the factory spare. I’ll snap a picture tomorrow and post it.

JeffK

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Ram 2500 5.9 2019 JLU Rubicon
Here is the photo as promised
07999D2D-4FFD-4C57-A246-E00CDF417F62.jpeg
Thanks. Some of the wheels I’ve seen the center is way to big and looks like crap. It’s my OCD :headbang: These were one of my top picks.

Sponsored

JeffK

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Ram 2500 5.9 2019 JLU Rubicon
They really have the best wheels. I canceled my analog back order after 4 months but I’ll try again later.
Everything is back ordered that I want &the lift kit. . :mad: At least I’m not going broke yet