Sponsored

Sting-Gray JL Wrangler Revealed in Designer Video

bilash31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKU, '18 GC
This thread will not die until we see STING-GRAY on a JL!!
Boy you must be fun to play hide-and-seek with. Someone could hide right in front of you and you wouldn't be able to find them...
Sponsored

JDMRN81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU, 2018 GC Altitude
Occupation
RN, doctoral student
To be fair the one picture that (we believe) is sting-gray is of poor quality/lighting and showing only 15% of the vehicle. Unless I missed something that's been posted the past few days (other then the swatch), I'll keep coming back. This is the only color I'm interested in.

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Boy you must be fun to play hide-and-seek with. Someone could hide right in front of you and you wouldn't be able to find them...
Would you be willing to order your JL in STING-GRAY with what we have seen???

bilash31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKU, '18 GC
IF I was interested in that color, certainly. Personally I think it is currently the best looking shade of that color.

furrandchalk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I don't know man, but at this point I'd rather see it than the MSRP. It's the only reason I haven't placed my order. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of what we've seen so far, so what's another 2-3 month wait? I was really hoping an army green or anvil-like grey would be available at launch. Or an earthy tone at least. But Iā€™m pumped to finally drive this thing, regardless of color

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
If Sting-Gray doesn't materialize or I don't like it I don't know what I will do. Probably get a JKU and flip it when better colors come along. The other colors just don't work for me. I may be able to talk myself into Billet or Granite. I will have to see a Sport in person.

DirtyDina

First Name
Jacques
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Possible Sting-Gray? It's behind the Ocean Blue 2 door on Jeep site if you pan around.

image1.PNG

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Everyone needs to stop reading too much into these colors :facepalm: the TV is white but casts a hue that cameras pick up...the second Wrangler is also white, youā€™re just seeing the shadow side of the Jeep, and lastly the color in brochure is Granite...the way colors are rendered for print vs computer vs real life will always be different. Go to your computer display settings and mess around with the different color settings and youā€™ll see what Iā€™m talking about. AdobeRGB is usually used for print while Rec.709 is the standard for TV.
Sponsored