Sting-Gray JL Wrangler Revealed in Designer Video

JEEPSUS

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Seen this in their brochure... but on a side note: Does anyone know when we can build one on the Jeep website?

Capture.PNG
Sponsored

furrandchalk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Seen this in their brochure... but on a side note: Does anyone know when we can build one on the Jeep website?

Capture.PNG
According to my dealer, FCA is to officially release all options/packages & complete pricing tomorrow. (Well, obviously not all options. Wouldn’t expect to be able to order a diesel, power top, etc.)

OP
OP

dmarker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Saw a destroyer gray dodge in the sunlight yesterday. Looked a lot like the sting-gray JL in the video. Do they two brands share other colors?

BDJeep1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon on order
Saw a destroyer gray dodge in the sunlight yesterday. Looked a lot like the sting-gray JL in the video. Do they two brands share other colors?
Yes, I was at a Dodge/Jeep dealer yesterday and they had 4 Dodge cars/vans in a row: black, billet silver, destroyer gray, and granite. I was nice to see them right next to each other. It will be interesting to see if sting-gray is the same or similar to destroyer gray. Personally I am going with Granite but no bad choices.

Sponsored

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
It's Sting-Gray and it's awesome.
I thinks it's nice, but wasn't waiting till whenever to get it. I had to trade in anyway before my JK got to 100k miles! Love my build!

domleeds1919

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Saab 9-3 Aero; soon to be JLU owner!

Capture.PNG
if this is sting gray then its definitely my favorite color on the JL, just hoping it becomes available to be ordered by April.

furrandchalk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
if this is sting gray then its definitely my favorite color on the JL, just hoping it becomes available to be ordered by April.
It’s not. Pretty certain it’s just a rendered granite. The rendered sting-ray in the official configurator is much warmer and light. Still looks pretty good, though.

I’d love a Jeep that looks like this rendering in person, though.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Yeah. Granite is difficult to capture. It looks different in different light. The renders always look different than in person. And to me they look better than Granite in real life which has some kind of brown/gold undertone. Even though I have seen Granite JKs a million times I would swear the JL is a different color but I know it isn't.

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
Aside from the obvious notion that the color is Sting Gray, I liked how they conviently left the speedometer mileage on 1941.
Sponsored