Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
All the grays in the renderings are off. For example I don't think that granite in the renderings look anything like granite.

I am pretty confident you are right about it being Destroyer Gray. Destroyer Gray can look really different in different light. I have gone to youtube and looked up destroyer gray challengers and chargers to get a feel for it. I think it will look great on the Wrangler.

Do you have a source confirming it is Destroyer Gray?

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Is this much different than Rhino?
Very different. It doesn't have any of the blue color of Rhino. It is all gray. It does have the more matte finish like Rhino or Anvil. Here is an example:

Sponsored

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
All the grays in the renderings are off. For example I don't think that granite in the renderings look anything like granite.

I am pretty confident you are right about it being Destroyer Gray. Destroyer Gray can look really different in different light. I have gone to youtube and looked up destroyer gray challengers and chargers to get a feel for it. I think it will look great on the Wrangler.

Do you have a source confirming it is Destroyer Gray?
Really hard to get colour accuracy on a computer screen. Have to just out to the dealership to see it in person.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Really hard to get colour accuracy on a computer screen. Have to just out to the dealership to see it in person.
I've done that too. There are plenty out there.
Sponsored