Sting-Gray and Khaki top?

Dubya

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2000 TJ
I’ve always had a thing for Khaki soft tops and I happen to think that it looks pretty good on the sting-gray JL.

I was considering a Rubicon but am really liking the look of the sport s with the stock wheels. I like the fact that you can get a tan interior without having to pay for leather. And with the upgraded limited slip/D44 rear it’s a pretty good deal.

Anyone else going for this combo?

hE92SaY.jpg
Sponsored

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
I like it, Im sure it will look great in reality vs the online builder.

Sponsored

KeithM

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 06 Duramax, e39 Touring
Occupation
Software
I think it looks decent in the configurator pic. Agree with alphalife9, color matched fenders might look better. I think it might be a little risky without seeing the colors in person. I think Granite would be a safer bet.

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Unfortunately, to get factory built 2 door with color matched fenders, you must step it up to a Rubicon.. and to think that one of the insiders on this forum claimed the 2 door can be spec’d out to make up for the loss of Sahara trim.. wrong.

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
I'm going with the Ocean Blue matching fenders with Khaki top hopefully in mid-March when the color and top are released.

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I just came across this thread and realized that’s what the Tan top was missing....Tan Fenders...Could look especially good with a tan interior. I’m doing Sting-Gray with the black dual tops and tan cloth interior.

webertiger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Occupation
Physics and Astronomy Teacher
I’ve always had a thing for Khaki soft tops and I happen to think that it looks pretty good on the sting-gray JL.

I was considering a Rubicon but am really liking the look of the sport s with the stock wheels. I like the fact that you can get a tan interior without having to pay for leather. And with the upgraded limited slip/D44 rear it’s a pretty good deal.

Anyone else going for this combo?

hE92SaY.jpg
I think this will be what I go with but I really want to in person before I decide. That, along with the 2 door and the tan top, won't be for a while.

Sponsored

kholding

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I think you are right, wait to see it in person before you click the "buy" button!

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JT
I think khaki/tan goes better with black or red than it does with gray, but it does create an old-school look in any combo.

CoryC

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 6 speed manual
I was skeptical... but in person, I really like it a lot. Have been complimented quite a bit too... everyone saying "I haven't seen one like that before". Go for it!

20190723_155706.jpg

20190723_122844.jpg