www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
UPS lost my badges, finally sent after being on backorder for 8 months. I opened an 'investigation' and they said, 'yup - they're showing non delivered.' I said, 'yup - you lost them. What are you going to do about it?' They said take it up with the sender. I tried to explain that the sender wasn't about to re-send the packages, and that they have effectively lost a non-replaceable personal item. They didn't care. This Badge of Honor thing is a fiasco. Please... either discontinue it or take some of the obscene profits collected from selling Wranglers and make it legitimate.
Sponsored

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
My app just updated today and Gold Mountain (ran this past weekend) just shipped. Schnebly just went to back ordered. Hell's and Fins still back ordered.

I was hoping to put them on in the order I ran the trails but who knows at this point how long I'll be waiting on the ones that are back ordered.

UniqueUserName

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Wrangler YJ, 2022 JLUR-XR
I did Fins & Things on May 10 and just got a UPS shipping notice for the badge today.

Sponsored

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

I did Fins & Things on May 10 and just got a UPS shipping notice for the badge today.
Did Fins on April 12 and got an email from BOH yesterday announcing it shipped. Checked on my Top of the World badge status that I ran the next day and just realized I never requested the badge. So just did. Dammit.

TexasRay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys XR Gobi - Ordered 5/15...
I got a notification email that my Northwest Ohv badge was shipped. The app hasn't updated yet.

donmontalvo

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
donmontalvo.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Snazzberry)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
UPS lost my badges, finally sent after being on backorder for 8 months. I opened an 'investigation' and they said, 'yup - they're showing non delivered.' I said, 'yup - you lost them. What are you going to do about it?' They said take it up with the sender. I tried to explain that the sender wasn't about to re-send the packages, and that they have effectively lost a non-replaceable personal item. They didn't care. This Badge of Honor thing is a fiasco. Please... either discontinue it or take some of the obscene profits collected from selling Wranglers and make it legitimate.
My Golden Spike shows as "Shipped" back in April, but never arrived. eBay for $30, and if/when I get mine I'll sell it for the same amount.

Waiting for my Northwest OHV Park badge, did it on May 5.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Have you sent them an email with the badges that are stuck with your mailing address included? It expedited some of mine.

Jeep Wrangler JL Still waiting for my BOH badge... IMG_0755
Oh man, I wish I had known about this years ago (literal years at this point) I already gave up and peeled the badges I did have off the Jeep 🤦

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
Just got an email 1 of my badges has shipped. The app has updated to 1 shipped, 3 still in processing (changed from backordered). So looks like some sort of progress is being made. 👍
Sponsored