Sponsored

Still waiting for a 2018? Who has the oldest order date?

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Just curious who has the oldest order date for a 2018? And what is the reason for the delay?
Sponsored

MeepMeepJeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2015 Wrangler
So I noticed on the tracker there are literally five of us left that have absolutely no news on their Wranglers. It used to take me a while to scroll down to my name in the tracker now it's two seconds and I find my order. I noticed the colors are Ocean blue, Mojito, and Punk'n. The email from my dealer stated these were the last build colors...I'm hoping that means I'll be on the line this week! I started the process in February, but my first order fell through and I ordered in June. It's been a long, drawn out and ridiculous process, I hope it will be worth it!

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
So I noticed on the tracker there are literally five of us left that have absolutely no news on their Wranglers. It used to take me a while to scroll down to my name in the tracker now it's two seconds and I find my order. I noticed the colors are Ocean blue, Mojito, and Punk'n. The email from my dealer stated these were the last build colors...I'm hoping that means I'll be on the line this week! I started the process in February, but my first order fell through and I ordered in June. It's been a long, drawn out and ridiculous process, I hope it will be worth it!
I noticed on the tracker a jeep was built today with an order date of 9/27. If the member entered the correct order date, that would mean they started building 2019s.

Hgrace

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JUL Sport S, Fleetwood 33 Terra SE. Lincoln MKC
I was told 19s would start 'mid October' by my FCA replacement handler

Sponsored

PizzaFreak

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue 2 door JL
Still waiting for my July order.

caged

First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 CJ3a 90XJ 00XJ 97TJ 18JLR
picking up my june 28 order (day i sent in financing) not sure exactly what day the "order" got sent in. but it's now at the dealer, i'm heading down to pick it up for tomorrow.

cdrober

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR Ordered
I ordered Feb 17, 2018 (2.0 JLUR Punk'n), but it was cloned May 29, 2018. For the clone order, about June 8th or 9th (the first day it was available), I changed from Dual Top to the Sky 1 Touch Power Top. As of now, 10+ months after the original order where I put down a $1k deposit, I'm still waiting. I haven't talked to my dealership / salesperson in a long time, but I have documentation and was (in June) confirmed that my cloned order with power top does have price protection, so I will get the pre-March 1 price (before some increases), less my 6% under invoice discount (Supplier discount through my work).

People I know can't believe it is taking so long and some doubt I even ordered it.

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
@Gregodav when did you order your Sky One Touch? I know yours is in route to you finally, but aren't there Mojito and Ocean Blue Sky One Touch Jeeps not yet built?

OP
OP
Gregodav

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
@Gregodav when did you order your Sky One Touch? I know yours is in route to you finally, but aren't there Mojito and Ocean Blue Sky One Touch Jeeps not yet built?
I ordered a Red Rubicon with the Sky One-Touch on July 10 I believe. It has been uloaded from a railcar in Memphis. I am waiting for a truck to pick it up and transport it to my dealer in Conway Arkansas.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gregodav

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I was told 19s would start 'mid October' by my FCA replacement handler
@JlEngineline, an FCA employee on the forum, thought they have to push all of the 2018 orders through before they can build a 2019 model.

Hgrace

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JUL Sport S, Fleetwood 33 Terra SE. Lincoln MKC
@JlEngineline, an FCA employee on the forum, thought they have to push all of the 2018 orders through before they can build a 2019 model.
Many go through the line and go to what I've heard called Thr Garage or Body for certain reasons like options or mishaps on the line.
We'll see when the first 19 delivers

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
Many go through the line and go to what I've heard called Thr Garage or Body for certain reasons like options or mishaps on the line.
We'll see when the first 19 delivers
We're still building 18's. I really don't know when we're going to build the 19's.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE
I ordered a Red Rubicon with the Sky One-Touch on July 10 I believe. It has been uloaded from a railcar in Memphis. I am waiting for a truck to pick it up and transport it to my dealer in Conway Arkansas.
I ordered mine Aug. 29th (Ocean Blue, 2DR, JLR, 6-spd) and, supposedly, it too is waiting at a rail car in Utah waiting for delivery to Nampa, ID. Until I’m sitting in it I don’t believe it.
Sponsored