First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Grand Cherokee, 2018 Road King, 1996 Bronco
Occupation
Machinist, Gunsmith and Dumbass Whisperer
No, but the reality TV entertainer president just tweeted, asking his beloved "poorly educated" followers to learn a new vocabulary word besides "snowflake". ;)
I could care less what Trump tweets or what we call each other.... I’m an “asshole”, a “Fk’n Asshole” to be exact, I don’t care about others opinions. I don’t have that kind of time or energy to expend needlessly.

Everyone else’s happiness is NOT my responsibility. My scope of influence is limited and I’m cool with that. What I do care about is the prosperity of our country.

pros·per·i·ty
präˈsperədē/
noun
  1. the state of being prosperous.
    "a long period of prosperity"
    synonyms: success, profitability, affluence, wealth, opulence, luxury, the good life, milk and honey, (good) fortune, ease, plenty, comfort, security, well-being
    "she deserves all the prosperity she now enjoys"

For as long as he gets that job right all else falls to the side. This includes, but not limited to... media engineered social crisis, what or how anyone “feels” or if all of a sudden Darwin starts culling the population in the shallow end of the pool.
Sponsored

Weedwacker

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley
I could care less what Trump tweets or what we call each other.... I’m an “asshole”, a “Fk’n Asshole” to be exact, I don’t care about others opinions. I don’t have that kind of time or energy to expend needlessly.

Everyone else’s happiness is NOT my responsibility. My scope of influence is limited and I’m cool with that. What I do care about is the prosperity of our country.

pros·per·i·ty
präˈsperədē/
noun
  1. the state of being prosperous.
    "a long period of prosperity"
    synonyms: success, profitability, affluence, wealth, opulence, luxury, the good life, milk and honey, (good) fortune, ease, plenty, comfort, security, well-being
    "she deserves all the prosperity she now enjoys"

For as long as he gets that job right all else falls to the side. This includes, but not limited to... media engineered social crisis, what or how anyone “feels” or if all of a sudden Darwin starts culling the population in the shallow end of the pool.

You, my friend, will have a drink or two on me if our paths shall ever cross.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
No, but the reality TV entertainer president just tweeted, asking his beloved "poorly educated" followers to learn a new vocabulary word besides "snowflake". ;)
How does libtard strike you?

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Where did the Jeep ads go?

Somehow this turned into Fox & Friends vs MSNBC.

You know what your parents also didn’t do, treat people with opposing viewpoints like they were traitors and sub-humans!

FAQin’ ‘Murican politics!

Very Un-Jeep-like!

:facepalm:

Sponsored

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
I can't say how many times over the last few months I've marvelled at how amazing this forum is. How people can disagree, without being disagreeable. How people are willing to, when called out for being jerks, self-reflect and even APOLOGIZE. I've loved that jeeps unite us across differences, and that even the internet and all it's shitty name-calling asshole-ness doesn't seem to penetrate the jeep world.

And then there's this.

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Grand Cherokee, 2018 Road King, 1996 Bronco
Occupation
Machinist, Gunsmith and Dumbass Whisperer
Unfortunately the world has shifted from the “old ways” of NOT discussing Sex, Religion and Politics.... I wish it hadn’t.

And I disagree, Ive seen many fist fights over those three topics in the older generations... which is why it wasn’t discussed. People got their asses beat.

What we have today is a poor character issues and we’re all to blame.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I disagree. ;)
Editorial comment void of taking sides:

Perhaps the content of most dashcams can document accidents, while others, in the reverse direction, might be apt to summons the distraction that causes them.

Sponsored

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
I'm trying to keep abreast of things here, but it is getting hard to get handle on this. Getting back to Jeep commercials, anything that puts people, a Jeep, and outdoors together, works for me.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I'm trying to keep abreast of things here, but it is getting hard to get handle on this. Getting back to Jeep commercials, anything that puts people, a Jeep, and outdoors together, works for me.
;) Steve, I'm not one of those pinheads that seeks to grammatically correct others, particularly when I feel that I understand their sentiments, but above, did you mean "abreast of things," or "breasts and things?"

Ladies: sorry--couldn't resist

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
I’ll stick with the “keep abreast of things.” Everything else is too touchy, so to speak...

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I’ll stick with the “keep abreast of things.” Everything else is too touchy, so to speak...
too touchy---an excellent retort my fellow worksmith....
Sponsored