First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Grand Cherokee, 2018 Road King, 1996 Bronco
Occupation
Machinist, Gunsmith and Dumbass Whisperer
Still amazed at how that is still relevant today, especially to all the new people to the Jeep brand.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
That's awesome.

Sponsored

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
There are some good Jeep commercials out there for sure... won't ever forget this one tho...

Oh man! If only FCA released this today.... it’d be a PC butthurt shit storm of epic proportion.... and I’d love every minute of it.

kholding

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bouncy AND fun! Love it! At the risk of sounding like an old man (which I don't think I am just yet...), those were the good 'ol days when you could release a commercial like that and everyone didn't need to go to their "safe place" to contemplate how they were offended.

dwoodwo1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium, Granite
There are some good Jeep commercials out there for sure... won't ever forget this one tho...

Oh my god I have not seen that. I wish I could like a post more than once!!!

Sponsored

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Bouncy AND fun! Love it! At the risk of sounding like an old man (which I don't think I am just yet...), those were the good 'ol days when you could release a commercial like that and everyone didn't need to go to their "safe place" to contemplate how they were offended.
I’m not that old either and I’m still trying to figure out how we created an entire generation of Tide pod eating, “safe space” seeking emotionally retarded “dipshits”.

My Grandparents were first generation Americans and they would beat my ass and my siblings if we acted like this.... and wouldn’t stop there. They’d go straight to my parents and spread the love. They knew what real oppression was and what it meant to be an American. I guess we lost that somewhere along the way.

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not that old either and I’m still trying to figure out how we created an entire generation of Tide pod eating, “safe space” seeking emotionally retarded “dipshits”.
Let me remind you of "participation awards" if you'd like a place to start. That and somewhere along the way, someone got it into parents' heads that their little darling was perfect and could do no wrong...ever! Hell, I have a 7 yr old, and I know for a fact that little dude can be a hellion who deserves to have his tail end lit up on occasion. Too bad teachers are banned...I used to have the fear of God in me with a couple of my elementary school teachers...not a bad thing.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR

My Grandparents were first generation Americans and they would beat my ass and my siblings if we acted like this.... and wouldn’t stop there. They’d go straight to my parents and spread the love. They knew what real oppression was and what it meant to be an American. I guess we lost that somewhere along the way.
Amen!

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Oh man! If only FCA released this today.... it’d be a PC butthurt shit storm of epic proportion.... and I’d love every minute of it.
me too

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Yeah it is crazy. My dad flew b 17s. Was in Korea the year I was born. Lived through the Great Depression. His grand father came in through Ellis island illegally and had to change his name. Just to be in this country. Me I started working at 3.25 an hour in my first professional job. Which was no big deal compared to what my fore fathers went through. I see bratty little kids get away with full on mayhem. I don’t get the pc crap etc. to quote Don Henley “ I’d like to find your inner child an kick it’s little ass."............ Get over it
Sponsored