First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Like others have said. Your Jeep. Your decision.

However you did ask. See below. I have a left and right facing pair of Ole’ Glory.

I also have many stickers in my back glass. None of them deter vision through rear view mirror. Those stickers are of places I have visited with my family or of things near and dear to me.

Jeep Wrangler JL Stickers on the Jeep. Yay or Nay? 33C6B85A-4904-4562-A79B-D148B8F894FC
Sponsored

bem1

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lantanapcguy.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
There is a blue/bikini wrangler driving around my city that has stickers plastered all over. Including hood, doors, back....I could not believe the amount of random stickers that were on that thing. They also had about 10 rubber ducks displayed on their front dash.....i sure hope I see this jeep again so I can get some pics for you folks....

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
It's your jeep, do.what you want. But, don't get hurt when we laugh.
Case in point, Angry Grills.

smokeythecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport 2-door, 2019 Mini Cooper S
I'm in the Less is More camp. That said, each owner should do what he wants on his vehicle.

I did incorporate a custom Easter egg that winks at the intentional simplicity of my Jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL Stickers on the Jeep. Yay or Nay? 33C6B85A-4904-4562-A79B-D148B8F894FC

FWIW, I have seen stickers affixed to the vinyl windows on soft top Jeeps. It's not something I would do, due to long-term concern regarding adhesives.
I'm thinking of getting some apostrophe stickers so I can turn my Jeep into a Willy's. Everybody pronounces it that way already.
Sponsored