Stereo volume randomly turning down..::::

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
I have a 2021 JLUR with 7” u connect. When I flip the turn signal on sometimes the volume on the stereo turns down and/or the radio station changes. Anyone else have this?
I did instal a tazer mini and activated the video mode for when I signal. I will be changing it back for daily driving though.
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I have a 2021 JLUR with 7” u connect. When I flip the turn signal on sometimes the volume on the stereo turns down and/or the radio station changes. Anyone else have this?
I did instal a tazer mini and activated the video mode for when I signal. I will be changing it back for daily driving though.
Is this concern still present for you, kapk22? If so, we suggest visiting the dealer to allow their team a chance to diagnose it. If you need any further assistance after doing so, send us a private message!

Kate
Jeep Cares

OP
OP
kapk22

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
Is this concern still present for you, kapk22? If so, we suggest visiting the dealer to allow their team a chance to diagnose it. If you need any further assistance after doing so, send us a private message!

Kate
Jeep Cares
Still happening. What’s also weird is somehow it skips forward or back during songs playing on stations when it cuts out and doesn’t change the channel. Unfortunately I purchased the Jeep seven hours away, in another state. Not sure if the local dealer will help without charging me.

Dave928

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 03 Silverado, 88 Porsche 928 S4
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
Not sure if the local dealer will help without charging me.
they should. warranty is from Mopar, not the dealer that sold it to you.

and mine keeps turning the volume up. go thru a drive-thru, turn it down. pull forward, it turns up. turn it back down. pull forward, it turns up. repeat...

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Still happening. What’s also weird is somehow it skips forward or back during songs playing on stations when it cuts out and doesn’t change the channel. Unfortunately I purchased the Jeep seven hours away, in another state. Not sure if the local dealer will help without charging me.
Sorry to hear that! It is likely that both of the dealerships will charge a diagnostic fee to take a look and I do apologize. That said, if you decide to proceed with a dealer near you and would like our assistance, please send a PM.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Sponsored