Sponsored

Steersmart tie rod assembly and Falcon Nexus EF2.2 steering stabilizer

Bskylerj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler, 2011 Chevy Avalanche, 2012 Hyundai Sonata
I need some help. I purchased the Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 steering stabilizer and installed on my 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL. Love it and it made a huge difference. I’ve had it installed for about 6 months now.

I’m still having steering issues so I purchased the tie rod assembly from Steersmart. I painted the bar to match the Jeep just like I did the steering stabilizer.

I went to install the tie rod assembly and found out I can’t install it with my Falcon Steering stabilizer. Is there a relocation kit to move my falcon steering stabilizer so I can use it with the steersmart tie rod assembly? I reached out to steersmart and they just said to ask Terra-Flex. So they weren’t much help. Has only figured out how to use the 2 together?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I used the Steer Smarts stabilizer relocation parts. You'll need the tie rod clamp with the 1-5/8" inside diameter to fit the new tie rod and the bracket that mounts to the axle side track bar mount. Multiple other companies offer relocation kits, but the Steer Smarts has the added benefit of utilizing a double sheer type of mount on the axle side.

OP
OP

Bskylerj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler, 2011 Chevy Avalanche, 2012 Hyundai Sonata
I used the Steer Smarts stabilizer relocation parts. You'll need the tie rod clamp with the 1-5/8" inside diameter to fit the new tie rod and the bracket that mounts to the axle side track bar mount. Multiple other companies offer relocation kits, but the Steer Smarts has the added benefit of utilizing a double sheer type of mount on the axle side.

And your using the falcon 2.2 steering stabilizer? Do you have pics?

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase