Steering Stabilizers

BigBruse

First Name
Robbie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep rubicon
So since then I’ve installed track bars front and rear as with the Mopar lift my axles were off center , which affected gas mileage as well. However as it stands right now with the fox steering stabilizer a year later I can pretty much take my hand off the steering wheel at any speed and it tracks straight as an arrow.
On installing your fox stabilizer did you have to adjust anything? I am just wanting to change out my factory one for the fox one. Anything special I need to know? I have a stock rubicon.

Thanks
Advertisement

WrnglrJL

First Name
Danny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
NYPD
On installing your fox stabilizer did you have to adjust anything? I am just wanting to change out my factory one for the fox one. Anything special I need to know? I have a stock rubicon.

Thanks
No adjustment is needed for a steering stabilizer swap , just simply bolt on

Jasonangel

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl Rubicon
So since then I’ve installed track bars front and rear as with the Mopar lift my axles were off center , which affected gas mileage as well. However as it stands right now with the fox steering stabilizer a year later I can pretty much take my hand off the steering wheel at any speed and it tracks straight as an arrow.
Did you ever find out what steering sensitivity measurement yet were talking about?

At Risk Ute

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLR
I may have installed my Fox SS backwards (piston towards the wheel). Does the direction matter? :facepalm:

jl_explorer

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
I’m on my second @TeraFlex Falcon stabilizer. First one started leaking oil, second one locked up. Both less than 3 months old. On top of that they want me to pay the shipping to return it and will need to keep it two weeks to rebuild. Their lack of communication to help me isn’t all that impressive either. Needless to say I’m not a huge fan right now.

Advertisement

WheelsASAP

Advertisement