Steering Stabilizer options - need help

rubited19

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL
Are there any other steering stabilizers with the same FIRM feel of the Falcon 2.2? I’m looking for other options that may be available. Or maybe someone has a Falcon 2.2
For sale.

My goal is to simply firm up my steering feel…not fix a dead spot.
Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Are there any other steering stabilizers with the same FIRM feel of the Falcon 2.2? I’m looking for other options that may be available. Or maybe someone has a Falcon 2.2
For sale.

My goal is to simply firm up my steering feel…not fix a dead spot.
Fox ATS.

Roadmaster

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota PU
Roadmaster has the new Exact Center

The evolution in steering control.

Jeep Wrangler JL Steering Stabilizer options - need help ec_internal
What is it? Exact Center is a steering stabilizer but it's different from anything else on the market today.
Why is it unique? It's proactive. While other systems slowly ramp up forces to control steering, they do nothing if you are traveling straight down the road. As you turn, these stabilizers will begin to push back and help control your steering but only after it's wandered. Exact Center uses all of its force to prevent any movement, resulting in a tight, responsive feel. In summary, others reactively increase steering control as you move away from center, whereas Exact Center proactively stops poor handling characteristics before they begin.
Why is this important? Other stabilizers have a soft center, giving a spongy feel that allows the vehicle to wander. Ramping up force gradually like this means that there is more play, more wander and more white-knuckling. Exact Center provides more of a sports-car-like feel and significantly reduces driver fatigue.
Will this help with "Death Wobble"? Yes. Some vehicles, under just the right circumstances, will develop a harmonic vibration, resulting in the front tires violently racking from side to side. This is known as "Death Wobble" and although rare, it is well known within the Jeep community. Exact Center stops the forces that cause it, greatly reducing the chance of it ever happening.
What vehicles will benefit from Exact Center? Most motorhomes, trucks, and Jeeps, as well as towed vehicles behind RVs.
Why would I want a steering stabilizer on my towed vehicle? Just like a shopping cart, your front tires want to spin around while backing up. As a result, you can easily damage your towed vehicle or the towing system due to jackknifing. Exact Center resists those forces, thereby allowing most towed vehicles to be backed up like a trailer. This is a game changer.
<iframe src="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p><a href="">Exact Center Installation on Jeep Wrangler JL</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user160162246">Roadmaster Inc</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

OP
OP
rubited19

rubited19

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL
Roadmaster has the new Exact Center

The evolution in steering control.

Jeep Wrangler JL Steering Stabilizer options - need help ec_internal
What is it? Exact Center is a steering stabilizer but it's different from anything else on the market today.
Why is it unique? It's proactive. While other systems slowly ramp up forces to control steering, they do nothing if you are traveling straight down the road. As you turn, these stabilizers will begin to push back and help control your steering but only after it's wandered. Exact Center uses all of its force to prevent any movement, resulting in a tight, responsive feel. In summary, others reactively increase steering control as you move away from center, whereas Exact Center proactively stops poor handling characteristics before they begin.
Why is this important? Other stabilizers have a soft center, giving a spongy feel that allows the vehicle to wander. Ramping up force gradually like this means that there is more play, more wander and more white-knuckling. Exact Center provides more of a sports-car-like feel and significantly reduces driver fatigue.
Will this help with "Death Wobble"? Yes. Some vehicles, under just the right circumstances, will develop a harmonic vibration, resulting in the front tires violently racking from side to side. This is known as "Death Wobble" and although rare, it is well known within the Jeep community. Exact Center stops the forces that cause it, greatly reducing the chance of it ever happening.
What vehicles will benefit from Exact Center? Most motorhomes, trucks, and Jeeps, as well as towed vehicles behind RVs.
Why would I want a steering stabilizer on my towed vehicle? Just like a shopping cart, your front tires want to spin around while backing up. As a result, you can easily damage your towed vehicle or the towing system due to jackknifing. Exact Center resists those forces, thereby allowing most towed vehicles to be backed up like a trailer. This is a game changer.​
<iframe src="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p><a href="">Exact Center Installation on Jeep Wrangler JL</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user160162246">Roadmaster Inc</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
can you PM me with order information? Also is there any guarantee or returns if it doesn’t work as expected?

Roadmaster

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota PU
can you PM me with order information? Also is there any guarantee or returns if it doesn’t work as expected?
Roadmaster 1 800 669-9690 Roadmaster products have a Limited Life time Warranty.

Sponsored

Exact Center

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
johnd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Rubicon 392 XR
Occupation
Inventor
Vehicle Showcase
Ted
I think Eric answered your question on warranty, however, if you need more info call PIWcorp Tony or want to place an order.
1-989-448-2501 or email [email protected] or [email protected]
Sponsored