Steering stabilizer For use with 2”mopar lift

Carlitox125

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord
Anyone know the difference between the Fox steering stabilizer 2.0 ($143) and the falcon 2.1 ($259)?

I just installed the 2” Mopar lift with 35’s and have the Yetti SteerSmarts track bar on order.

My preference is to purchase the fox stabilizer due to price but not if it’s no good.

What other options are there?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Carlitox125

Carlitox125

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord
The fox 2.0 stabilizer is like a standard shock, and the falcon has a through shaft that gives it equal force. Fox also makes an equal force stabilizer but it’s over 400.00.
What do you mean by Equal Force

OP
OP
Carlitox125

Carlitox125

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord
The fox 2.0 stabilizer is like a standard shock, and the falcon has a through shaft that gives it equal force. Fox also makes an equal force stabilizer but it’s over 400.00.
Thanks

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
What do you mean by Equal Force
Equal force gives properly weighted steering feel that gives balanced bi-directional turning for controlled side to side steering response and an equal return to center. They work better on lifted rigs with oversized tires than the normal oem style stabilizers imho.....:)

XLR8TOR

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Anyone know the difference between the Fox steering stabilizer 2.0 ($143) and the falcon 2.1 ($259)?

I just installed the 2” Mopar lift with 35’s and have the Yetti SteerSmarts track bar on order.

My preference is to purchase the fox stabilizer due to price but not if it’s no good.

What other options are there?
I can't comment on the difference between the two stabilizers but had to make the same decision. I went with the Teraflex adjustable stabilizer. My Jeep (Mopar lift and 35's) drives great with this setup - no wobbles and steering is tight.

Sponsored

Dave91gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 1998 TJ Sahara 4” Zone lift
Dealer installed the Fox on our JLU due to the steering wobble. That was pre lift. No issues afterwards.
Then lifted it and added 35’s. Still good. I like the fact it matches the lift. Also put a Fox on my 18 F250 for bumpsteer issues.

JROOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
FWIW I installed Falcon Nexus 2.2 and since, mine drives better than stock.

Ocotillo Boy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon
Does this stiffen up the steering wheel? Mopar lift w/ 37's and the wheel just turns way too easy now. Like a video game almost.

JROOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Does this stiffen up the steering wheel? Mopar lift w/ 37's and the wheel just turns way too easy now. Like a video game almost.
I had a dead zone at stock and then when I lifted/bigger tires it got worse. The new SS has nearly removed the deadzone. It "appears", and by that I mean I am evaluating this, it appears to have also helped with high speed wind sheer on freeways.

Ocotillo Boy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon
Ok great because that's another problem you just reminded me of. The wind definitely affects it more.

Sponsored

Ocotillo Boy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon
Not really concerned with price. What's the best stabilizer to get?

Ocotillo Boy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon
Ok, I just ordered the Fox ATS. Thanks for the help! Where do I find this relocation kit you speak of?

K9driver

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR & Toyota 4Runner
I like Fox shocks (currently using them), but the Fox 2.0 stabilizer is crap and their customer service is bad.
Sponsored