First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
That's not a dead spot, the wheels are actually turning. It's how a Jeep handles.

Let's see the vids.

Time for you folks to put your money where your mouth is.
Sorry for the delay.... here is the video of my Wrangler. As mentioned my steering does not have the horrible problem that you posted. You wanted proof. Here it is. Straight as an arrow. The only movement that you witness is a bump that I went over.
No problem. In the house for the day today. I will make a video over the next few days and post it. No problem at all.
Sorry for the delay. I finally took time to have a video taken. No movement as I mentioned. How do I upload the mob file? I tried and this forum will not take it. Any ideas?
Sponsored

KnG818

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon
Sorry for the delay.... here is the video of my Wrangler. As mentioned my steering does not have the horrible problem that you posted. You wanted proof. Here it is. Straight as an arrow. The only movement that you witness is a bump that I went over.

Sorry for the delay. I finally took time to have a video taken. No movement as I mentioned. How do I upload the mob file? I tried and this forum will not take it. Any ideas?
Upload it to youtube. And then share the link.

If need help doing that let me know, I'll try and guide you.