Sponsored

Steering issues on 2018 Sahara?

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
I have to say, I'm impressed with the Jeep Cares folks monitoring this message board. They reached out early when I experienced the problem, called me on a regular basis, wanted to know where it was being serviced, called the service department and got the updates making sure they addressed the problem, then calling me back (twice because I didn't return their first call) to make sure I was happy with the service and ask about any other problems I was having. I do have one more issue (rear window defogger wire came disconnected) and they asked if I needed them to follow up with the dealer if the part didn't come in in a reasonable timeframe. Ya, stuff happens, but Jeep is really making an effort to reach out and keeping buyers happy. Jeep Cares....a class act!
Sponsored

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I have to say, I'm impressed with the Jeep Cares folks monitoring this message board. They reached out early when I experienced the problem, called me on a regular basis, wanted to know where it was being serviced, called the service department and got the updates making sure they addressed the problem, then calling me back (twice because I didn't return their first call) to make sure I was happy with the service and ask about any other problems I was having. I do have one more issue (rear window defogger wire came disconnected) and they asked if I needed them to follow up with the dealer if the part didn't come in in a reasonable timeframe. Ya, stuff happens, but Jeep is really making an effort to reach out and keeping buyers happy. Jeep Cares....a class act!
Can you ask your JeepCares contact to check out this? https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...your-jeep-jl-today.3033/page-1182#post-746095 Apparently one's experience with @JeepCares varies on which person you get in that dept.