Steer Smarts tie rod, draglinks, front track bar

AZDustMuncher

First Name
L.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4dr Rubicon, 2005 Turbo Silverado, 2004 Grand Cherokee Overland
It's not going to work with the relocation bracket due to the way the Falcon JK mounts. You could use it with the top mount since it would not matter to the SS.
True but from what I have gathered there is no point in doing either one without the other?
Sponsored

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
True but from what I have gathered there is no point in doing either one without the other?
Yeah, I wouldn't. Trying to eliminate the weak links in the stock stamped hollow steering components.

drg6654

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Will the Synergy JL Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit work on the Yeti TieRod?

JLBeast

First Name
Dozi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
We love our steer smart. Our issues are 100% corrected with it. They just announced the griffin attenuator for the JL. Might look into buying one to try out.

Brett
Im thinking of getting the Steer smart Adj Track Bar for my Mopar lift. No DW or steering issues.. but want to be on the safer side For now, i only want the adj track bar. Is it worth installing only the track bar or do i need to purchase the whole package( track bar, tie rod & draglink)?

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Will the Synergy JL Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit work on the Yeti TieRod?
It is specifically for our Tie Rod which is 1.5". You can buy the Track Bar Stabilizer Mount Stud separately and pair it with whatever size clamp your tie rod requires.

Sponsored

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
56F0B926-2423-40F0-8B90-0A0F7381A391.jpeg
DC30EE36-4957-43BA-B0BB-11F0E1821540.jpeg
6316190F-D7A4-4F97-87DC-729F78CBF6FA.jpeg
Anybody do this yet?

I have the full setup it on the way. No steering issues with the Jeep, I just like it sharp.
Yes I did the track bar, Puts the factory one to shame. Ordering the drag link next, then it will be the tire rod to complete the package.

image.jpg

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Im thinking of getting the Steer smart Adj Track Bar for my Mopar lift. No DW or steering issues.. but want to be on the safer side For now, i only want the adj track bar. Is it worth installing only the track bar or do i need to purchase the whole package( track bar, tie rod & draglink)?
Absolutely. The adj track bar would be a great addition to any lift. You’ll be able to easily center the axle and enjoy the benefits of a monter track bar that won’t be plagued with any deflection. If you enjoy the performance of the steer smart, you might want to keep replacing stuff one at a time and get the whole package eventually. When compared to the stock stuff, it’s night and day. When you add the larger tires, I think it’s a good idea to consider upgrading the drag link and tie rod. We have personal experience with steer smart but synergy has stuff out that I’m sure is great as well.

Brett

Brmbll007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara in Fire cracker Red
Vehicle Showcase
What if these were to make work with Steersmarts tieeod and JL specific 2.2 Falcon SS by removing the Allen bolt and angle bracket and using this. Is this possible?

Screenshot_20190305-221446_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190305-221547_Chrome.jpg

AZDustMuncher

First Name
L.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4dr Rubicon, 2005 Turbo Silverado, 2004 Grand Cherokee Overland
What if these were to make work with Steersmarts tieeod and JL specific 2.2 Falcon SS by removing the Allen bolt and angle bracket and using this. Is this possible?

Screenshot_20190305-221446_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190305-221547_Chrome.jpg
It's possible if the threads are the same. Even if they aren't the same you could probably redrill and tap that bracket so that it bolts together. Although something like a keensert might be needed if the threads in the mounting bracket are already larger than the Allen bolt.

JLBeast

First Name
Dozi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
Absolutely. The adj track bar would be a great addition to any lift. You’ll be able to easily center the axle and enjoy the benefits of a monter track bar that won’t be plagued with any deflection. If you enjoy the performance of the steer smart, you might want to keep replacing stuff one at a time and get the whole package eventually. When compared to the stock stuff, it’s night and day. When you add the larger tires, I think it’s a good idea to consider upgrading the drag link and tie rod. We have personal experience with steer smart but synergy has stuff out that I’m sure is great as well.

Brett
Thanks Brett. I will be doing just that. Replace parts one by one until I get the full Steer Smart package. Looking forward to installing my lift this weekend!

Brmbll007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara in Fire cracker Red
Vehicle Showcase
Teraflex told me that the thread on the JL specific SS bracket is righty loosy. Its held with Green Loctite. They said it would have to be heated to break the compound down to remove it. Also, it may void the warranty. They are still unsure if the JK clamp would mount on to the JL falcon SS. I see you guys have success with the JK SS. I may have to go that route first before I Hack this thing.
Sponsored