Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

New to market, SteelCraft has come out with a whole line of JL Wrangler products including their front and rear bumpers which currently available for purchase. Their fender flares, side steps and tube doors will be available soon.

SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-1.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-2.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-3.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-4.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-5.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-6.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-7.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-8.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-9.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-10.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-11.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-12.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-13.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-14.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-15.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-16.jpg
SteelCraft-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-17.jpg
Sponsored

Bilymac

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2017 Harley Street Glide Special, 2019 Jeep JLRU
Fenders look nice.

Sponsored

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
ALMOST the best looking tubular doors as well except why did they have to go and screw it up with such a huge piece of sheet metal under the side mirrors? Seems like an excessive amount for the sole purpose of including the largest SteelCraft logo possible. Love the design and clean lines of the tubes, but sorry, I don't like driving $60k vehicles looking like a rolling advertisement. Keep it clean and simple! Hopefully these are SEMA pre-production and SteelCraft reconsiders that aspect of the design.

tentative +1 on the fenders as well, though we don't really have a good pic of those.

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
where's the info on those grille inserts with build in lights??

JeepSerenity

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
I understand trying to throw more light out front but that grill along with the front bumper having a high mounted winch is going to suffocate the engine. My JL in the heat already sounds like a fat kid trying to run up 30 flights of stairs....

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
ALMOST the best looking tubular doors as well except why did they have to go and screw it up with such a huge piece of sheet metal under the side mirrors? Seems like an excessive amount for the sole purpose of including the largest SteelCraft logo possible. Love the design and clean lines of the tubes, but sorry, I don't like driving $60k vehicles looking like a rolling advertisement. Keep it clean and simple! Hopefully these are SEMA pre-production and SteelCraft reconsiders that aspect of the design.

tentative +1 on the fenders as well, though we don't really have a good pic of those.
The tube doors would be an easy fix to remove logo. Just cut that whole piece out and use it as a template to cut new steel and weld the logo less new steel back in. Now just coat it or paint it to your liking and Voila. Thats what Iā€™d do if I liked them more but I got my eye on a different set.

Sponsored

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
The tube doors would be an easy fix to remove logo. Just cut that whole piece out and use it as a template to cut new steel and weld the logo less new steel back in. Now just coat it or paint it to your liking and Voila. Thats what Iā€™d do if I liked them more but I got my eye on a different set.
lol
Um, yeah, real simple if you own a fabrication shop! :)

JoKer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Wrangler Sport
Really like those fenders and sidesteps! Any reps from Steelcraft on here? Need to find out more (availability). Finally placed order for a 2019 JLUR and already shopping parts :)
Sponsored