• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wisconsin No Longer For Sale - Steel Rubicon Bumpers F/R and hoop

PullmeSideways1341

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I’m looking to sell as a set for $1,150

No rock rash scrapes etc... nothing to report.
Just great condition bumpers.
You get the full width front plus hoop (mopar) and the rear bumper.

bumpers are mounted and i will remove once a deal is in place or my ARBs show up first.

Can’t imagine shipping these. I’m looking to sell as a set of 3 items (fogs not included). So ideally local pickup in SE WI.
Jeep Wrangler JL No Longer For Sale - Steel Rubicon Bumpers F/R and hoop D38EB35F-5CD6-40E7-AECF-D30605E1EB6D
Jeep Wrangler JL No Longer For Sale - Steel Rubicon Bumpers F/R and hoop 1054C456-3312-45FE-874C-BED87A23A037
Jeep Wrangler JL No Longer For Sale - Steel Rubicon Bumpers F/R and hoop DE54B77A-0A52-48DB-B91D-07255A98A6F2
Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
I'm sure these will sell, but if they don't and enough time goes by, keep me in mind for splitting them up. I think I'd only be interested in the front bumper and hoop at this time, but I'll reach out if that changes. I'm located in northern IL.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
PullmeSideways1341

PullmeSideways1341

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
May as well throw in Fogs as well. Not sure steel bumper fog bracket works on the ARBs.
thanks for the idea! If I couldn’t likely use them I would. According to ARB, they’ll retrofit. So I’ll hang on to them for now, hopefully they fit as described.

Have a great day!

gqgambler

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bright White Moab
I'm sure these will sell, but if they don't and enough time goes by, keep me in mind for splitting them up. I think I'd only be interested in the front bumper and hoop at this time, but I'll reach out if that changes. I'm located in northern IL.
I was going to be in for the rear bumper, but it doesn't look like it has the sensor hole cutouts :(

OP
OP
PullmeSideways1341

PullmeSideways1341

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I was going to be in for the rear bumper, but it doesn't look like it has the sensor hole cutouts :(
I have a sweet drill. Allgood! You are right this bumper doesn’t have the cut outs.

Thanks for the interest. It’d be great to find two buyers as I’m open to that.

OP
OP
PullmeSideways1341

PullmeSideways1341

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
May as well throw in Fogs as well. Not sure steel bumper fog bracket works on the ARBs.
Well I heard back from ARB and OE from steel bumper won’t work but OE from plastic bumper works.

So factory LED fogs are included if you have factory LEDs from a plastic number to trade?

so in summary the following package is still available

1) Front Steel bumper plus tow hooks, skid plates and LEF fogs (if you have LEDs to trade)

2) Mopar steel bull bar

3) Rear Steel bumper

package price $1150

cheers!
Ryan

Sponsored

rob58

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Retired Chemical Engineer
I would only want the front. Is that a possibility?

GrumpyBadger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Damned tempting... don't suppose you have your springs to part with too, do ya?
Sponsored