Steel Bumper LED wiring

ccrandall0817

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL sport
Hi everyone! Hoping someone can help me with this, I picked up a mopar 3 piece steel bumper that came with the LED lights but no wiring. I’m going to replace my plastic sport bumper with halogens with my new steel bumper. Will the wiring from the plastic bumper with halogens work with the new steel bumper with LEDs? Or will I need to pick up some new wiring for it? Thanks!
Sponsored

OldJupiter

First Name
Old Jupiter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door JL Sport
Use the wiring from the plastic bumper. It's gonna be fun ripping it off. It should be enough for pretty much any bumper - as I haven't heard of anyone needing to buy a new one. Good luck..

Edit:

On another note does the Rubi bumper fit on a Sport? I feel like I kept seeing they didn't line up correctly.
Also as long as the LEDs are plug and play to halogens will the wiring work.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Edit:

On another note does the Rubi bumper fit on a Sport? I feel like I kept seeing they didn't line up correctly.
Also as long as the LEDs are plug and play to halogens will the wiring work.
Rubi Steel bolts right on. If using steel skid plate additional hardware needed.

8F6E0E7C-C7AF-4DF2-97D6-AAB76B66021F.jpeg

Drveovru

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu sport
It lines up fine, if you want to add the steel skid plate you need 2 mounting brackets (about 30 bucks). I re used the wiring but I kept the halogens. It was long enough and you will possible have to adjust some of the clips. I thought I read that the led Flickr unless you flash it or get a resistor.
Sponsored