First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Telecom
HI, I need to replace the front fog light bezel on my JL. Shuttle driver got into my bumper at work. It looks like two push pins hold it on. I was curious if anyone has removed one yet, and if it can be done on the vehicle. It's number 8 on the picture. Thanks
bezel.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

JDulks

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Yukon Denali, 2013 BMW 335i e93
HI, I need to replace the front fog light bezel on my JL. Shuttle driver got into my bumper at work. It looks like two push pins hold it on. I was curious if anyone has removed one yet, and if it can be done on the vehicle. It's number 8 on the picture. Thanks
bezel.JPG
I have to do the same job. Have the part, cost $20 shipped from quadratec. Says it's under an hour job. How did yours go?

KnG818

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon
bezel.JPG
I believe they are plastic rivets not push pins

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Took me 30mins for both.

Follow these steps

1. Remove end caps (both)
2. Find a drill bit small enough to drill out the 2x plastic rivets
3. Start prying the the fog light bezel out. It's quite a challenge and once you remove it you might bend the clips. (not like you'll be reusing these bezels)
4. Insert new bezel and attach the plastic rivets....repeat other side
Sponsored