Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Hey there,

We are working on more versions of this light bar and will be releasing them to the public very shortly!

-Justin

EnjoyLife

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado
Moving the power switch to the right hand side may be nice. Following this product.

Sponsored

ghorman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
@Quadratec - How does you light bar work with an sPod. Is there a way to get all the modes to with a bantam?

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Hey there,

In theory you should be able to wire anything you want to an s pod. You would probably have to re wire the light bar to go to the s pod instead of using the pre wired switch that is already attached to the light bar (I have attached a picture of the switch that is mounted on the light bar). I hope this answers your question! Have a great day!

quadratec-97109.1400-stealth-interior-windshield-light-bar-jeep-wrangler-jl-tabletop4.jpg

-Justin

OP
OP

alphalife9

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 C6, Sting Gray JLUR
Hey there,

We are working on more versions of this light bar and will be releasing them to the public very shortly!

-Justin
Any news on this? I have adaptive cruise control and would love two small light bars on each side of the cruise control camera module behind the rearview mirror.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Hey there!

We are hoping to have the adaptive cruise control version of the stealth light bar ready to ship by the end of April to early May 2020! We appreciate all of your patience while getting this new product under way! As well as the continued support by all of our customers! Have a great day!

-Justin

OP
OP

alphalife9

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 C6, Sting Gray JLUR
Hey there!

We are hoping to have the adaptive cruise control version of the stealth light bar ready to ship by the end of April to early May 2020! We appreciate all of your patience while getting this new product under way! As well as the continued support by all of our customers! Have a great day!

-Justin
This is great news!! I can't wait to order mine :)

Sponsored

Aloosh

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
@Quadratec I’m really interested in this light bar and was finally waiting for one to fit with ACC. My problem is I have the sky one touch. Will you be making one that can adapt and mount a different way with sky one touch?

SargeRubi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Hey there!

-Justin

Could you make one that would work with the sky one touch? I just bought the light bar and debating if I should cut into the trim to make it work. I think if there was a finished adapter piece you made it could work.
Sponsored