InfamousYert

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Bright White.
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my first oil change at rairdons in Kirkland and guess what... they put in 6 quarts.......... even after I confirmed with them twice that 5 quarts should be used. I asked for the third time when the Jeep was finished and at that time the service advisor asked the tech who then said he put in 6. Unbelievable. Less than a week until 2020 and they’re still putting in 6. They took it back in to drain a quart which then I checked myself and it was still reading about 1/2” above the full line.

I’m still at the dealership as I’m writing this. They took the Jeep back in for the second time. I’ve been here for 2hrs for an “express lube” service.

A simple oil change.. seriously.. unbelievable.
Do the shit yourself; much less of a headache.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AgentWolf

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Do the shit yourself; much less of a headache.
I'd love to do this but many of us (like my self) live in an apartment. I'm not able to do fluid changes in the garage. There are some self-service garages near me but the hourly rental rate is more than the rate of an oil change.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon
I'd love to do this but many of us (like my self) live in an apartment. I'm not able to do fluid changes in the garage. There are some self-service garages near me but the hourly rental rate is more than the rate of an oil change.
Stew's Self Service in Kirkland has an oil change special rate - half hour of lift time with tools and fluid disposal for $20. I'm not sure what the going rate at the dealer is for an oil change but $20 + materials might be a good deal to skip them next time.
Sponsored