Sponsored

Start of the 2019 Jeep JL Wrangler production?

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Granite, 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Anybody else with a 9/12 order date and 9/29 D1 status still sitting in D1 with me? If so, did they give you a new date?
I ordered 9/13 and I am still in D1. Originally had an estimated ship date of 11/5. No one has been able to give me a new date.

Bri_BKT

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon JLU 4xe; 2016 Mazda CX-5
Anybody else with a 9/12 order date and 9/29 D1 status still sitting in D1 with me? If so, did they give you a new date?
9/14 order date and still D1, so not exactly the same as your situation but about as frustrating. No idea why there is no movement.

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Same as the last two posters. I opened a case with Jeep for info, no response yet (two full business days).

Sponsored

JonnyBoy

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted Sahara Power Top On Order
On CryptoStickers looks like a lot of 2.0Ls have recently been built. Anyone have their 2.0L Sky One Touch built yet? Still waiting on my Granite ordered 9/20.

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
On CryptoStickers looks like a lot of 2.0Ls have recently been built. Anyone have their 2.0L Sky One Touch built yet? Still waiting on my Granite ordered 9/20.
Hey ok another Granite power top order! Mine is stuck at D1, how about you?

JonnyBoy

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted Sahara Power Top On Order
Hey ok another Granite power top order! Mine is stuck at D1, how about you?
Yup, still stuck in D1 as well. Would think ours will be built at the same time. Hopefully this week!

Sponsored

Adjavix

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
According to Jeep Chat, my 2019 Punk'n Sahara with sky one touch top is "in the shipping process". Ordered 10/8. It had not even been built when I checked a few days ago.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Im D1 ordered Oct 1. Dealer told me to expect 12 weeks. Seems like that is the case. No big deal, no car payments while I wait! lol

OP
OP
parrotheadphan

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Just finished a Jeep Chat with Darryl. This is the first time I was told that it looks like I have an email on file and I needed to verify it. Then he said his program crashed and the needed to check his other one. He said I am in I status but he couldn't tell me how many days. (I was told earlier in the week I was at that status on 11/9). I asked him to check his other program and I can wait until he reboots it. Then he told me it was down for maintenance. When I asked him why I would be in I for so long he said "I- Built not OK."

sheram

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU RUBICON
Occupation
Retired
Ordered 9/13. According to the dealer my was built about 2 weeks ago but has at a "vendor" to get the hard top liner installed ever since.

From dealer "It is at the vendors that install the headliner. It is there in Toledo and it could add a little time as they take it to
them and then back to Jeep to ship it out on the rail line."

I wrote "I didn’t realize that Jeep used outside vendors for factory orders. That’s a bit concerning."

Response "The vendor as I understand make the hard top and the new head liner is a little different than the early ones.
I agree about the in house but much of the parts are shipped in from contracted metal suppliers and the electronics I guess
are too."

So it sounds to me that mine would have been shipped had I not ordered the hardtop headliner.....??
Sponsored