Start of 3.0 Production

Buttercup 3.0

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR 2012 JK
Just got this in an email with my window sticker he also confirmed it’s in transit ETA of 1/14-1/28 wish they would get their act together.

Dear Shawn

Congratulations on your new 2020 Wrangler (VIN 1C4JJXFM4LW197728).

As a new owner, you may have questions about your vehicle. To provide the best ownership experience possible, we have included this link to our Owner Support+ customer site. It is an excellent resource to learn about your new vehicle and get the most out of your investment.

Owner Support+ includes:
  • Vehicle Capability section, such as towing and payload (where applicable)
  • Information on key features that are specific to your vehicle
  • Detailed operating instructions on complex systems, including short videos
Enroll in SiriusXM Guardian to take advantage of your free, no-risk trial.It's included in your vehicle purchase, so you can stay connected on the go. To enroll, follow three simple steps:
  • Step 1: Press the "Assist" button on or near your rearview mirror or contact +1 (844) 796-4827. An agent will assist you with activating your vehicle services.
  • Step 2: Look for an email from your Official JEEP Owner Account for instructions to complete your registration.
  • Step 3: After registration is complete, download the Uconnect App to enjoy your new services on your mobile device.
In addition, your JEEP Owner Site lets you track your vehicle’s service history, maintenance records, warranty and safety information. It also provides an in-depth Vehicle Knowledge Center and service coupons to help you care for your investment.

2020 Wrangler
vin_email_button_ownersupport.png

vin_email_jeepowner.png

vin_email_button_ecatalog.png

If you need further assistance, please contact me or our Service Department. Thank you for your business and enjoy the ride.

Sincerely,
Randy at Jeep Customer Care
Sponsored

Buttercup 3.0

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR 2012 JK
Just now got this from my dealer I’m loosing it we are so excited I’ll post pics as soon as I see it with my own eyes

E0B40F7E-8BCC-4CF2-ACA6-08D66DC3E122.jpeg

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Hell, he might need it to get out of the state...we have room for people and guns in Texas!
I heard the quickest way to annoy a Texan is to remind them that if Alaska was cut in half, Texas would be the third largest state! Or maybe that AK has 72% higher per capita gun ownership than Texas...:flag:

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
I heard the quickest way to annoy a Texan is to remind them that if Alaska was cut in half, Texas would be the third largest state! Or maybe that AK has 72% higher per capita gun ownership than Texas...:flag:
But we don't have to warm our blocks and don't have cold start problems! lol Oh, and I can ride my Harley year round...may have to ad leather...but snow and ice is a rarity. :clap:

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Just got this in an email with my window sticker he also confirmed it’s in transit ETA of 1/14-1/28 wish they would get their act together.

Dear Shawn

Congratulations on your new 2020 Wrangler (VIN 1C4JJXFM4LW197728).

As a new owner, you may have questions about your vehicle. To provide the best ownership experience possible, we have included this link to our Owner Support+ customer site. It is an excellent resource to learn about your new vehicle and get the most out of your investment.

Owner Support+ includes:
  • Vehicle Capability section, such as towing and payload (where applicable)
  • Information on key features that are specific to your vehicle
  • Detailed operating instructions on complex systems, including short videos
Enroll in SiriusXM Guardian to take advantage of your free, no-risk trial.It's included in your vehicle purchase, so you can stay connected on the go. To enroll, follow three simple steps:
  • Step 1: Press the "Assist" button on or near your rearview mirror or contact +1 (844) 796-4827. An agent will assist you with activating your vehicle services.
  • Step 2: Look for an email from your Official JEEP Owner Account for instructions to complete your registration.
  • Step 3: After registration is complete, download the Uconnect App to enjoy your new services on your mobile device.
In addition, your JEEP Owner Site lets you track your vehicle’s service history, maintenance records, warranty and safety information. It also provides an in-depth Vehicle Knowledge Center and service coupons to help you care for your investment.

2020 Wrangler
vin_email_button_ownersupport.png

vin_email_jeepowner.png

vin_email_button_ecatalog.png

If you need further assistance, please contact me or our Service Department. Thank you for your business and enjoy the ride.

Sincerely,
Randy at Jeep Customer Care
So you got your window sticker the same day you heard it was in transit?

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager

Nihkole

First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL 3.0 Diesel, 2000 Chevrolet Camaro
Excited to see some progress with your builds. Don’t forget to download the Uconnect app, it’s pretty cool.

A25FDD85-263B-4063-B6CC-8517615BC297.png

780A8524-9968-4CCA-B4BE-D27775C6FE49.png
On the inside of the drivers side door it says the suggested PSI is 36 so I aired my tires down to that and the steering is better on the highway now.

Andy-jr.

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 White JKU, 2012 Black JK 2018 White Grand Cherokee, 2001 TJ, 2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
I also just did my weekly check with the dealer and somehow my Jeep has moved to "C" status. I asked him to check the vehicles that they have allocated for the dealership. He checked and told me that all of the dealership orders were placed well after mine. He informed me that he'll have one on his lot by the end of the month for dealer stock.

Sponsored

JLDIESEL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
On the inside of the drivers side door it says the suggested PSI is 36 so I aired my tires down to that and the steering is better on the highway now.
I’ll air them down, I haven’t had time as this is not a daily driven vehicle.

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
Just got email from the dealer. It is supposed to be a good news that my order status moved from lingering D status to C. It looks like step back to me. At least something is happening.
also got word from my dealer that I’ve moved from D status to C status. I asked him if this was a step back and he said “C status is in the right direction and this is positive movement”. My understanding is the exact opposite.

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
But we don't have to warm our blocks and don't have cold start problems! lol Oh, and I can ride my Harley year round...may have to ad leather...but snow and ice is a rarity. :clap:
My block will be plenty warm in my garage lol. Riding a motorcycle year round with world class BBQ is pretty mint, but I’ll trade the fishing, hunting, mountains, tax-freedom and not buying my basic human rights back from the state here 100 times out of 100. I think we can both be glad we don’t live in one of the far-left hellholes I used to live in though!

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
also got word from my dealer that I’ve moved from D status to C status. I asked him if this was a step back and he said “C status is in the right direction and this is positive movement”. My understanding is the exact opposite.
You are correct...that is definitely backwards movement. It’s also not unprecedented around here unfortunately. Certainly raises the likelihood that my engine/transmission order theory is correct though. They’re waiting on Italy and Germany.
Sponsored