Start of 3.0 Production

mtnmerlin

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel, 2020 JLU Rubicon diesel
I just called the Affiliate Rewards folks and got my Control Number for 2020. (If you have a number for 2019 it expires today.) So, I am ready. C'mon Jeep!
Sponsored

WarShark

First Name
Liu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys Ecodiesel
Vehicle Showcase
I just got off the phone with Jeep chat to find out the status of my open case. They came back on and said the cased was closed. They did absolutely nothing! He said he opened a new case and did it right because the last person didn't.

I am beyond frustrated with the total incompetence of Jeep. It is shocking they are still in business! The lack of knowledge and care for their customers is sickening and a prime example what is wrong with this country at times. The dealership knows even less. Maybe the Ford Bronco will finally give Jeep a run for their money and be a vehicle that will be just as capable!

They couldn't find my VIN number at all. While I watch jeeps being built and even delivered after I ordered mine I don't understand why or how this can happen let alone the total lack of logic for it.

Suggest if they have "escalated" or started a case for your build and you don't hear anything don't wait to follow up.
I called and the same exact thing happen.
I said the same thing you did and they said the same thing to me.
Iam also in Texas, and i also ordered in October. maybe they are just doing Texas last

Eeshasdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel Rubicon
I also called this morning. They found the case, but said their systems were updating, meaning they could not access any of them, and could not provide any additional information. So I will try to call back this afternoon and see what happens.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
I called and the same exact thing happen.
I said the same thing you did and they said the same thing to me.
Iam also in Texas, and i also ordered in October. maybe they are just doing Texas last
It pisses me off the can't be honest! I have lost all confidence. I even bought another car to drive since I am tired of waiting and needed something to drive.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
I also called this morning. They found the case, but said their systems were updating, meaning they could not access any of them, and could not provide any additional information. So I will try to call back this afternoon and see what happens.
So the system was up for me and not you? You know how to tell if Jeep Chat is lying? When they respond! I am in IT and there is no way any corporation would do system updates during the day! Another example of flat out lying!

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
I just called the Affiliate Rewards folks and got my Control Number for 2020. (If you have a number for 2019 it expires today.) So, I am ready. C'mon Jeep!
Thanks for posting this. Had to get mine updated too.

For anyone else here is the phone number of the Affiliate Program. You will need your Company code also. 888.444.4321

NW_Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I just got off the phone with Jeep chat to find out the status of my open case. They came back on and said the cased was closed. They did absolutely nothing! He said he opened a new case and did it right because the last person didn't.

I am beyond frustrated with the total incompetence of Jeep. It is shocking they are still in business! The lack of knowledge and care for their customers is sickening and a prime example what is wrong with this country at times. The dealership knows even less. Maybe the Ford Bronco will finally give Jeep a run for their money and be a vehicle that will be just as capable!

They couldn't find my VIN number at all. While I watch jeeps being built and even delivered after I ordered mine I don't understand why or how this can happen let alone the total lack of logic for it.

Suggest if they have "escalated" or started a case for your build and you don't hear anything don't wait to follow up.
On the phone now and getting sane response from the case I opened on Monday.... this is crazy

Big Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU 2020 JLURD on order 2008 JKU 2015 GMC Denali Tow Pig
Thanks for posting this. Had to get mine updated too.

For anyone else here is the phone number of the Affiliate Program. You will need your Company code also. 888.444.4321
Assuming this needs to be done since we’re actually purchasing in 2020 vs 2019...

Sponsored

NW_Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Let me know what they say!
Basically opened another case to find the VIN lol I’m laughing because of how ludicrous this is. I told her I know you have the VIN just find my Jeep! I wasn’t the kindest but she said she will personally call me tomorrow...Next to zero chance of that and if she does I’m sure they will say D status

Eeshasdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel Rubicon
I called again this afternoon as I was told to this morning. The only new info I received was that the folks who handle the escalated cases have been gone for nearly two weeks. I guess the entire group was off for the holiday. That explains why none of the escalated cases have been dealt with. Needless to say, they are all trying to play catch up. Rep suggested that I try again on Tuesday.

I will say this about the chat folks, most of them are very courteous. They are polite and cordial and genuinely seem to want to solve the issues and feel bad if they cannot. There are exceptions, one guy I got on chat was rude and indifferent and could really care less. Thankfully, he was the only ass I have had to deal with and that was only twice.

Crux

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.0D JLUR ordered
When are we going to get a real world driving impression review?

mtnmerlin

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel, 2020 JLU Rubicon diesel
I miss the olden days with the online VOTS site where we could check the order status ten times a day without involving a person.
Sponsored