David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
We need pics!!! And please keep the real life feedback coming, don’t forget us....
Yeah, were all waiting for the constant regen cycles, poor mileage, and you to flip on the roof when you stop from all that weight in the front. Am I missing anything? Oh yeah, a clogged DPF and cloud of soot. That should cover it.

Andy-jr.

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 White JKU, 2012 Black JK 2018 White Grand Cherokee, 2001 TJ, 2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
I picked it up today and I have to say that it is worth the wait!! My previous truck was a 2012 Tundra 4x4 with the 5.7. This engine feels quicker and more powerful than my truck. The diesel sound seems fitting for the Jeep. It’s a beast. You guys stay strong and yours will show up soon.
That is good news that you like it. I'm very frustrated with the lack of communication and effort to keep their(FCA) customers happy.

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
A lot of people waited 4-5 months for ordered gladiators earlier this year. id rather have it right than rushed personally

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Yeah, were all waiting for the constant regen cycles, poor mileage, and you to flip on the roof when you stop from all that weight in the front. Am I missing anything? Oh yeah, a clogged DPF and cloud of soot. That should cover it.
Holy Toledo Batman...um, GtX. I have a Diesel WK2 GC. The regens happened a few times before the recall ‘fix’. I just did one few days ago. I held the rpm above 2000 while sitting in the driveway. It took maybe 10 minutes. I also found on a WK2 forum that FCA has an android app where you can force a regen. You have to have a obd2 dongle that is blue tooth. The FCA app is less than spectacular. It might be ok once you get past the learning curve. I didn’t need to force the burn since the GC was giving the message of an almost full DPF. No soot. Nose wheelies... cool.

Sponsored

rcliff1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 tj, 2014 Mustang GT, 2017 Ford F350 Dually, 2020 Diesel Rubicon on order
Congrat!!! Now if only mine would come in.....:(

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
Holy Toledo Batman...um, GtX. I have a Diesel WK2 GC. The regens happened a few times before the recall ‘fix’. I just did one few days ago. I held the rpm above 2000 while sitting in the driveway. It took maybe 10 minutes. I also found on a WK2 forum that FCA has an android app where you can force a regen. You have to have a obd2 dongle that is blue tooth. The FCA app is less than spectacular. It might be ok once you get past the learning curve. I didn’t need to force the burn since the GC was giving the message of an almost full DPF. No soot. Nose wheelies... cool.
Dude, it's a joke. Mocking the haters.
I have one on order.

Toniagp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S 3.0 EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
I picked it up today and I have to say that it is worth the wait!! My previous truck was a 2012 Tundra 4x4 with the 5.7. This engine feels quicker and more powerful than my truck. The diesel sound seems fitting for the Jeep. It’s a beast. You guys stay strong and yours will show up soon.
Congratulations!

roll

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
vw tdi
Where do you live? All the forum members are on our way to take turns test driving.

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
Stoppie is the correct word. Carry on.

Sponsored

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
Or endo depending on your birth year
True (1977). I grew up calling it an endo. But my younger brother's language rubbed off on me and I changed terminology at some point (I think when I started borrowing his sport bikes).

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Taking the first flight to Atlanta tomorrow! Hoping to be picked up by the Diesel at the airport. Willing to pay for food! Is a room to rent too much? lol!

Last edited:
OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Taking the first flight to Atlanta tomorrow! Hoping to be picked up by the Diesel at the airport. Willing to pay for food! Is a room to rent too much? lol!
I kinda liked the original version of this post better lol.