Start of 3.0 Production

nwjeeper

First Name
nwjeeper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
incoming jl 2020 diesel
What I can say is, we're working everyday to get these Jeeps built. Normally we would have a shutdown over the holidays, not this year.
That's a bummer. like others i'm fine waiting a few days so you get a longer holiday but i don't know anyway to help with that. Just know the work is appreciated by every new owner. :like:

Hopsl

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
ordered 11/4 still in D status. Rubicon, all options but the smokers group, billet silver with brown leather. vin 212691

JLDIESEL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Just checked, mine is done and awaiting quality control inspection. Does anyone know if the factory works graveyard and weekends?

I’m forced to take Christmas as a vacation day.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Well, thought maybe my build would move forward today, but I guess not. I am in "D" status for the 3rd time and 23 days this time. I ordered on 10/9 and I am starting to think the dealer isn't doing a good job representing me. I have a VON and VIN but have lost all faith in FCA and the dealer at this point. Wonder if I will even get it now?

Sponsored

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
Well, thought maybe my build would move forward today, but I guess not. I am in "D" status for the 3rd time and 23 days this time. I ordered on 10/9 and I am starting to think the dealer isn't doing a good job representing me. I have a VON and VIN but have lost all faith in FCA and the dealer at this point. Wonder if I will even get it now?
This is going to come off wrong, but so be it. You need a hug man! The injury and this Jeep order thing has got you a bit down.

Take a deep breath. You're gonna a get the Jeep. It's all happening. We may have a few fuckwits somewhere screwing up the works, but it'll be okay! I'm actually pretty excited. It really looks like we are all gonna be seeing some progress shortly. For a while there I was resigned to the fact that we might not see our Jeep until Summer lol.

:jk:

NW_Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Ditto! Same time frame and same frustration

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
This is going to come off wrong, but so be it. You need a hug man! The injury and this Jeep order thing has got you a bit down.

Take a deep breath. You're gonna a get the Jeep. It's all happening. We may have a few fuckwits somewhere screwing up the works, but it'll be okay! I'm actually pretty excited. It really looks like we are all gonna be seeing some progress shortly. For a while there I was resigned to the fact that we might not see our Jeep until Summer lol.

:jk:
Its all good! I'm just pissed off! I couldn't drive it if it came in for another couple of weeks. I had surgery on Tuesday to reconnect my tricep to my elbow and all I have is time! I am pissed that I don't see movement. I expect them to call me to come and get it before I can even drive!

I do appreciate the kind words!

Sponsored

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
Factory isn't getting shutdown today?? Well, that is great news for eagerly waiting new diesel owners! Hope the factory workers are getting compensated well for their extra work
With our negotiated contract between FCA a
JlEngineline, without getting you into any hot water, can you talk about the Jeep build order, assuming there is one?

There are folks here who ordered on 10/7 who are still in D or D1 status and folks who ordered in November who are already in the build process or even completed.

I agree with others, as much as I want my Jeep, would rather you folks got more family time. Thanks for all you and your co-workers are doing. Have a Happy Holiday!
I don't know anything about build order. I don't work in that department.

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
Just checked, mine is done and awaiting quality control inspection. Does anyone know if the factory works graveyard and weekends?

I’m forced to take Christmas as a vacation day.
We are currently running two 10 hour shifts 6 days a week and 1 shift on Sunday

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bikini JLUR 3.0 Diesel, '96 Dodge Cummins 12V, '06 Dodge Cummins Dually
my vin is 195098 and I’m still D. You are not alone. I look at it like they are making mistakes on all the later vins already being built in order to build ours perfectly.
Merry Christmas.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
my vin is 195098 and I’m still D. You are not alone. I look at it like they are making mistakes on all the later vins already being built in order to build ours perfectly.
Merry Christmas.

That’s what I’m hoping for :LOL:
Sponsored