First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
Got the Genright aluminum bumper power coated and installed, windows tinted and turning signals from American Adventure, picking up the warn winch and poison spyder inner fenders today
20200428_100519.jpg
Sponsored

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transportation
Well I'll be a son-of-a-gun! Look what just showed up at my dealer last night. I will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon. Or stealing it tomorrow night.

IMG_20200428_144302.jpg
Great news, you are gonna love it, just got a few goodies for mine today

Sponsored

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transportation
20200428_180347.jpg

Couple goodies going to find themselves onboard soon.
To anyone that has may know, if I mount the winch, would I still be able to remove the grille? Or would the winch get in the way? My headlights may need extra hardware so I want to wait for that but itching to mount the Warn winch

Gymguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hydro Blue Unlimited Rubicon
Yes, it could certainly be worse. Used to waiting....Do I get to restart the time clock? LMAO..

Gladiator is pretty nice. Does not seem to ride as well as the JLURD In my opinion. Miss the larger interior space but throwing the mountain bike in the back this morning was pretty cool and easy.

Do you notice a major power difference between the gladiator and your JL?

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transportation
Having just finished mounting 5x Patagonias on beadlocks, I can understand why any shop would charge a pretty penny to do it. Very time consuming to do it right.
I think I would still prefer to do it myself, I have very little faith in most dealers, for most is the mighty dollar that dictates care and service, they will probably just install them in a time saving manner and a but less care on pattern when bolting it on and doing it in steps as most manufactures indicate. I did not opted for beadlocks fro the Jeep, but I did installed 2 sets in the Can Am and they were time consuming, but after a couple beers the wheels on the Can am were installed, it feels great to know time and effort was not spared.
Nothing againts anyone that decides to have a dealer do it, but I cant even trust them to do a damn oil change LOL

Sponsored

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU EcoDiesel (built : waiting on delivery)
Occupation
Digital Product Experience Designer
I think I would still prefer to do it myself, I have very little faith in most dealers, for most is the mighty dollar that dictates care and service, they will probably just install them in a time saving manner and a but less care on pattern when bolting it on and doing it in steps as most manufactures indicate. I did not opted for beadlocks fro the Jeep, but I did installed 2 sets in the Can Am and they were time consuming, but after a couple beers the wheels on the Can am were installed, it feels great to know time and effort was not spared.
Nothing againts anyone that decides to have a dealer do it, but I cant even trust them to do a damn oil change LOL
I hear you. I’ve got Northridge4x4 doing the install. I’m trusting they’ll do it right. But none of my local shops are going to get within 250’ of my rig once I get it. They’re mostly a bunch of hacks.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
I hear you. I’ve got Northridge4x4 doing the install. I’m trusting they’ll do it right. But none of my local shops are going to get within 250’ of my rig once I get it. They’re mostly a bunch of hacks.
Their are hack everywhere!

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
Well I'll be a son-of-a-gun! Look what just showed up at my dealer last night. I will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon. Or stealing it tomorrow night.

IMG_20200428_144302.jpg
Looks great! I didn't realize until now that the order guide for April doesn't show the 3.0 liter diesel!!?? I'm hoping I didn't wait to long. Dealer doesn't have a clue about it either. Great Jeep, hope you enjoy it for a long time.

mtnmerlin

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel, 2020 JLU Rubicon diesel
Looks great! I didn't realize until now that the order guide for April doesn't show the 3.0 liter diesel!!?? I'm hoping I didn't wait to long. Dealer doesn't have a clue about it either. Great Jeep, hope you enjoy it for a long time.
The April 17, 2020 Order Guide has the diesel engine option on the 4-door. Perhaps you looked at the 2-door Order Guide.

EDIT: I looked closer. In the April Order Guide, the diesel is available on Sport and Sahara models, but the diesel engine is NOT available on the Rubicon!
Sponsored