First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
In a way this is worse than waiting for form 4's. When it's the government, I expect them to possibly be flippant and or inept. I don't expect such from a business trying to make money.

I'm not entirely sure how a business gets away with treating it's customers this way? Some wait a little over a month, and some wait 5+. Never heard of first come first served? It would be one thing if the rush orders were paying a premium, but that doesn't seem to be the case at all.

On one hand I love Jeeps, and I hope they are available as new vehicles forever. On the other hand this experience has pissed me off so much, I hope the Bronco slaps Jeep upside the head, gives them an atomic wedgie, eats their lunch, and then goes home with their girl. After a humbling like that, I think they would definitely learn how to act right.
I am with you on this 100 percent, being that this is a business for profit makes 0 sense how it operates, they put all these people in the front line as customer service reps, but they only teach them to read what is in front of them, there has been times people on this forum have received emails letting them know their vehicle is now moving to the dealer when in fact it is already on their driveway, how can they be so far behind the ball that they don't even know the vehicle has delivered? the must have so many protocols that they cant even keep up decent communication among themselves yet they expect the customer to be happy because someone can be reach right away on things like Jeep Chat, yet the information is so bogus that why even bother to call them, not a single one of this people lift a finger to make thing right or simply find out WHAT then explain WHY or get a hold of someone that knows WHY.

I mentioned before that if it was not for the kids being excited I would have simple abandon the Jeep idea, I am in disbelief of how poorly they handle their customers, a few times on Jeep Chat they have simply hang up as they did not seem to like someone not willing to take mundane answers, if you can't handle a challenging but civil communication exchange then why have them answer? yet you never know who they are so they are not accountable for their lack of knowledge, respect or unwillingness to help.

Then there is the illogical way of producing orders in a FCFS basis, in some cases the have guys that ordered 5 months ago and still waiting, yet they fulfill an order that went in 1 month ago, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE or acceptable, jeeps stuck in inpection for a month? stuck in storage or shipping part of the process for a month?

I am happy for everyone that has gotten their rig, my battle is never with you fellas, it is just that this is the first time I deal with a Chrysler product and I am not impressed to say the least.
Sponsored

DBabsJr

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota 4Runner
Picked mine up from Criswell on Saturday. Ordered 2/1/20 and it was delivered 3/19/20. Patrick Mantua made the whole process incredibly easy and I highly recommend seeking him out. ([email protected]) I'm not on the spreadsheet but thank you, toolaide4fit, for putting in the work. Sorry to the crew stuck waiting. I hope you guys get 1,000,000 miles out of 'em...

TPJULR3.0D

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 Diesel
Just heard mine is on a truck and heading west (to oregon). was in Illinois yesterday. hot damn, when the factory shut down i was still waiting for shipping and figured i was screwed.
How were you able to get confirmation that it was in Illinois ?

nwjeeper

First Name
nwjeeper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
incoming jl 2020 diesel
How were you able to get confirmation that it was in Illinois ?
jeep chat informed me it had shipped and gave me an ETA, told me to check with the dealer, they should have the shipping info. All i did was email my rep at the dealer and updated them on the status and they informed me they saw it was now in Illinois. i don't know beyond that

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Does anyone have a good contact at Larry Miller Jeep in Idaho?
I talked to the fleet sales manager & he said, "We do not discount Rubicons off list price & the diesel demands a premium" :facepalm:
Ask them it they take Tread Lightly Chrysler Preferred Customer Pricing. If not, don't waste your time and find another dealer.

If they do, you need to go to the Tread Lightly website and get the $100 membership...you will get a certificate that you can use after 30 days.

www.treadlightly.org

Oilburner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
If they do, you need to go to the Tread Lightly website and get the $100 membership...you will get a certificate that you can use after 30 days.

www.treadlightly.org
They do take it, but I'm still in the 30-day purgatory.
Is there anywhere I can take a vin & drill down to see the invoice price? (or extrapolate it)

Last edited:

Sponsored

TPJULR3.0D

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 Diesel
Tom , picked up my diesel today . 11 miles on it before test ride . Thanks for your spreadsheet. It was informative and helped me keep my sanity . You can cancel my original order on 11/2 black Sahara . Order was never filled. Thank you

233C6B3E-CD03-451E-9DE3-66BC326F91D6.jpeg

AD59E609-6424-4444-B654-078F571E0802.jpeg

6FE345E1-591B-48E2-96C0-44E692AD71C0.jpeg

8CECB82A-0975-4A03-A903-6DCA6219EA8E.jpeg
Sponsored